BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

• 2 weeks later...
Hi midwestchick,

I haven't heard of an exact date the Pursuit's itineraries will be ready; there are a lot of variables involved with planning.

But my best guess is it will be the week of Oct 24th...about a month from now.

October 24, 1 p.m. Eastern time, confirmed by Miami!

Sorry Nancy we were sworn to secrecy and didn’t want to end up walking the plank [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's best if the names of sources aren't published here. We were required to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements so it is not the Guests who are at risk of 'walking the plank.'

I was fondly joking with Riocca. Would never want to jeopardize anyone's position.

I know there is joking going on, but I have been on tenterhooks worrying that someone's name would be shared. I just wanted to clarify that there's more at stake internally.

I know there is joking going on, but I have been on tenterhooks worrying that someone's name would be shared. I just wanted to clarify that there's more at stake internally.

Never worry about myself or Riocca sharing that type of information. It would never happen. I totally understand what's at stake.

October 24, 1 p.m. Eastern time, confirmed by Miami!

That's frustrating. We're on Celebrity's Infinity now but we get off Oct 24th. I was hoping to book something before getting off. Guess I'll have to make a "dummy" booking and move it.

I'll have to compliment the staff on Infinity. Many of the crew would fit in very well on Azamara. The wait staff in Luminae is especially good.

That's frustrating. We're on Celebrity's Infinity now but we get off Oct 24th. I was hoping to book something before getting off. Guess I'll have to make a "dummy" booking and move it.

I'll have to compliment the staff on Infinity. Many of the crew would fit in very well on Azamara. The wait staff in Luminae is especially good.

Can't you just put down a deposit without booking an actual cruise? Isn't that what an open passage is? If you book and change, you'll get the $50 pp penalty charge.

We enjoyed Infinity in 2016. We like Azamara better but found infinity to be a good substitute.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't you just put down a deposit without booking an actual cruise? Isn't that what an open passage is? If you book and change, you'll get the $50 pp penalty charge.

I will verify before I book anything, but I am relatively sure that I can move a booking once with no penalty. I don't think the open passage has the same perks. I think I read somewhere that the Open Passage deposit is less but totally non-refundable.

I will verify before I book anything, but I am relatively sure that I can move a booking once with no penalty. I don't think the open passage has the same perks. I think I read somewhere that the Open Passage deposit is less but totally non-refundable.

You can book an X sailing without penalty but not an Azamara booking. You will be charged the penalty for canceling an existing reservation with Azamara, even if you book a different cruise on Azamara.

We had got the same perks once we were home plus the Azamara discount and the early booking bonus. I just did this a few weeks ago on Azamara.

You can book an X sailing without penalty but not an Azamara booking. You will be charged the penalty for canceling an existing reservation with Azamara, even if you book a different cruise on Azamara.

We had got the same perks once we were home plus the Azamara discount and the early booking bonus. I just did this a few weeks ago on Azamara.

Thanks. I will double check the details before I book anything and will choose the option with the least risk. I am almost positive that we have moved more than one booking with Azamara with no penalty but maybe the rules have changed. I will definitely ask about the open passage.

Are you sure that if you transfer a booking with Azamara to another cruise with Azamara you will have to pay penalty? This is not what I was told on board...