White space between Cabin 215 & 217 on Bach / Debussy ?

petlover

We have S2 suite # 215 booked on the Crystal Debussy and looking at the deck plan there's a large white area between #215 & #217. I've called Crystal twice and one Rep said it was an electrical room and another said it was crew storage. It doesn't look like a very desirable suite either way. Our other option is to go farther aft in a connecting suite which we don't need.

Which is the lesser of 2 evils ? Does anyone know what that white space is ?

I'm currently on the Mahler, which is a twin to the Bach. I just walked down to the 2nd deck, looked it over, and asked one of the butlers what the space in question is. There is a butler's pantry and also a supply room there. The butler said it is very quiet there, and it looks innocent enough to me. I would have absolutely no issue with booking 215.

I have been on my cruise for over one week, it is sold out, and noise is not an issue whatsoever, day or night (except for the omnipresent sound of my teeth chewing on prawns, scallops or steak).

I am currently on Bach. I believe the previous poster is correct, although I have not asked anyone. There are 2 doors between 215/217. One is marked "Staff Only" and the other is locked and has no marking on the door.

If you like I could check further specifically about the Bach.

Phyllis

JusttheTwoofUs, I'd appreciate that. We'll be on the Crystal Debussy but since it's suppose to be identical to the Bach, the answer should be the same. Maybe behind closed doors are a storage room AND an electrical room. ?

Thanks a lot !