Share a bargain/deal

I think i found a goodie -

Return flights to Singapore. 2 nts in a hotel. 7 nights on Mariner of the Seas (RCI). Depar. Aus 13 Feb 2014.

$999 per person not including transfers & grats.

You would get the return flight & hotel for that price!

Return flights to Singapore. 2 nts in a hotel. 7 nights on Mariner of the Seas (RCI). Depar. Aus 13 Feb 2014.

Yes, I received that email special as well! Problem is I'm all booked out for early 2014.

Are you going to book?

Gae

MSC's current special -

16 days Rio (Brazil) to Genoa from 11/3/2014

Inside 1520 for 2

Outside 1870 for 2

Balcony 1920 for 2

They will even book one way flights to Brazil and home from Italy, which is always a problem with one way flights with TA's.

In my experience, no other cruise line comes close to offering such good specials in advance.

MSC were meant to be coming to Australia. It is a pity about the delay as they would introduce modern ships and much needed competition. No need to look for price drops. Just pay a special price straight up!

Edited by MMDown Under

Is that through an Aussie TA?

MSC's current special -

16 days Rio (Brazil) to Genoa from 11/3/2014

Inside 1520 for 2

Outside 1870 for 2

Balcony 1920 for 2

They will even book one way flights to Brazil and home from Italy, which is always a problem with one way flights with TA's.

In my experience, no other cruise line comes close to offering such good specials in advance.

MSC were meant to be coming to Australia. It is a pity about the delay as they would introduce modern ships and much needed competition. No need to look for price drops. Just pay a special price straight up!

There really are some bargains on MSC. :D

There really are some bargains on MSC. :D

I think they would do really , really well if they based a cruise ship here ....

If you are reading this MSC Australia...

We would just love one of your new cruise ships here ..year round

LUXURY SYDNEY

TO SINGAPORE

Celebrity Millennium®: 20 Nov 2013 - 17 nights

INTERIOR FROM

$1849PP

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 17 night Luxury cruise sailing from Sydney (fi rst 2 Days/1

night in port) visiting Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns

(2 Days/1 night), Darwin, Benoa (Bali) and Singapore

(last 2 Days/1 night in port)

• All Meals and Entertainment onboard

• Superb choice of bars, lounges & restaurants

• Flight from Singapore to Sydney

• All Taxes

CHINA, JAPAN

& SOUTH KOREA

Voyager of the Seas®: 06 Sept 2013 - 15 nights

INTERIOR FROM

$1899PP

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Return Flights from Sydney to Beijing

• 2 night FREE stay in Beijing (1 pre and 1 post cruise)

• 12 night cruise in a sailing from Tianjin visiting Toyama

(Japan), Sapporo (Muroran – One half days and 1 night), Tokyo,

Nagasaki, Busan (South Korea) and disembark in Tianjin

• All Meals and Entertainment onboard Cruise • All Taxes

* Upgrade to an Outside Stateroom for $250pp and get a free

upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom*

LUXURY SYDNEY

TO SINGAPORE

Celebrity Millennium®: 20 Nov 2013 - 17 nights

INTERIOR FROM

$1849PP

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 17 night Luxury cruise sailing from Sydney (fi rst 2 Days/1

night in port) visiting Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns

(2 Days/1 night), Darwin, Benoa (Bali) and Singapore

(last 2 Days/1 night in port)

• All Meals and Entertainment onboard

• Superb choice of bars, lounges & restaurants

• Flight from Singapore to Sydney

• All Taxes

CHINA, JAPAN

& SOUTH KOREA

Voyager of the Seas®: 06 Sept 2013 - 15 nights

INTERIOR FROM

$1899PP

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Return Flights from Sydney to Beijing

• 2 night FREE stay in Beijing (1 pre and 1 post cruise)

• 12 night cruise in a sailing from Tianjin visiting Toyama

(Japan), Sapporo (Muroran – One half days and 1 night), Tokyo,

Nagasaki, Busan (South Korea) and disembark in Tianjin

• All Meals and Entertainment onboard Cruise • All Taxes

* Upgrade to an Outside Stateroom for $250pp and get a free

upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom*

I have friends who have booked an excellent package deal on this ship from Hawaii to Sydney.They get a good stay in Honolulu as well .

Millenium is coming ex Ft Lauderdale, through the canal then across the Pacific for a season of cruising in Asia. It only does the one call in Australia this year...HNL to SYD, then SYD to SING..

07-Oct-2013 Panama & Central America 15 Nights Millennium, Westbound Panama Canal ex Ft Lauderdale to San Diego

22-Oct-2013 Hawaii 11 Nights Millennium, Hawaii Cruise ex Ensenada to Honolulu

02-Nov-2013 South Pacific & New Zealand 18 Nights Millennium, Transpacific ex Honolulu to Sydney

20-Nov-2013 Australia 17 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia Cruise ex Sydney to Singapore

07-Dec-2013 Asia 14 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia ex Singapore to Hong Kong

21-Dec-2013 Asia 15 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia Holiday Cruise ex Hong Kong to Singapore

05-Jan-2014 Asia 14 Nights Millennium, Gems of Indonesia ex Singapore Return

Millenium is coming ex Ft Lauderdale, through the canal then across the Pacific for a season of cruising in Asia. It only does the one call in Australia this year...HNL to SYD, then SYD to SING..

07-Oct-2013 Panama & Central America 15 Nights Millennium, Westbound Panama Canal ex Ft Lauderdale to San Diego

22-Oct-2013 Hawaii 11 Nights Millennium, Hawaii Cruise ex Ensenada to Honolulu

02-Nov-2013 South Pacific & New Zealand 18 Nights Millennium, Transpacific ex Honolulu to Sydney

20-Nov-2013 Australia 17 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia Cruise ex Sydney to Singapore

07-Dec-2013 Asia 14 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia ex Singapore to Hong Kong

21-Dec-2013 Asia 15 Nights Millennium, Southeast Asia Holiday Cruise ex Hong Kong to Singapore

05-Jan-2014 Asia 14 Nights Millennium, Gems of Indonesia ex Singapore Return

Have they just been announced? Or out for awhile. Cause look like everything sold out on Celebrity site. for 20 November sailing

Edited by icat2000

Have they just been announced? Or out for awhile. Cause look like everything sold out on Celebrity site. for 20 November sailing

As far as I know they have been out the usual amount of time. It may be saying sold out to allow TA's to organize and sell packages .

If you are interested get a TA to check it out, more than one if the first one does not know what to do.

You could be wait listed , or find that suddenly space becomes available after final payment is due.

As far as I know they have been out the usual amount of time. It may be saying sold out to allow TA's to organize and sell packages .

If you are interested get a TA to check it out, more than one if the first one does not know what to do.

You could be wait listed , or find that suddenly space becomes available after final payment is due.

Thanks I just curious. I've been watching the Volendam prices for the cruise Vancouver to Sydney, leaving 25 September, I wonder how much more they go down.

Have been looking at Royal's itineraries and the best value there would have to be the Voyager sailing from Sydney to Perth via NZ (both islands) 18 nights on 9 Mar 14. Insides from $91 pd.

Other than that Royal has reduced its visit to NZ from 10 to 8 for the 2014/15 season mostly by Voyager on very basic itineraries.

Thanks I just curious. I've been watching the Volendam prices for the cruise Vancouver to Sydney, leaving 25 September, I wonder how much more they go down.

icat just wondering what your plan is with the Auckland Sydney and then the Vancouver to Beijing. Sounds so fabulous but what are the connections? We were in Beijing Oct 7, 2012 before the Diamond Princess cruise from Bangkok to Beijing. It was just beyond fabulous and the weather was wonderful early in October and all the flowers from Oct. Golden Week were really special though the crowds thankfully had gone home (millions in BJ for Golden Week and the whole country takes off for holiday) By early November it had gotten cold, the pollution clouds started and I had a bad cold so coming back to BJ was not so great but we were heading home so endured. Enjoy BJ and if you need a great tour guide we had a man named Stephen who really showed us a wonderful time.

icat just wondering what your plan is with the Auckland Sydney and then the Vancouver to Beijing.

There is no connection. The Auckland to Sydney cruise is seperate. I'm just popping back to see some family and instead of flying going to cruise back.

As for the Vancouver to Beijing cruise on the Diamond. Well I'm holding a booking on the Anchorage to Beijing leg with FCC, however, only waitlisted for Vancouver to Anchorage leg. I have been looking at alternatives like the Voldendam. I haven't made up my mind either way. Though it will have to happen soon. But I want to wait to see what happens pricing wise. I might not even clear the wait list. The pricing on the Voldendam is starting to look attractive.

I already have flights to Vancouver.

Edited by icat2000