Premium All Inclusive (UK Promotion) Not Showing In Account

118118chris

Hello,

I've booked an NCL Cruise through a UK travel agent on the Premium All Inclusive basis (free drinks, gratuities, bottles of water and coffees with meals). According to my TA it should show up in my NCL account but it isn't anywhere that I can find. According to NCL, if my TA has booked it as a premium all inclusive cruise it will be fine. I just don't want to turn up at the port and have a problem. Anyone had any experience of this?

Thanks!

Offer still on for UK bookings and it shows in my invoice that I received from NCL under add-ons...I booked direct and the invoice they email out has the info on it :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Forums mobile app

Any chance you remember if the offer appeared in your NCL account online? Under booked items or something?

In Germany it is the same, the perks are at the invoice. At myncl i can buy the Drink Package. Only at the Site with the your vacation day By day there is something like prepaid Charges to find.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Forums

Had the same problem with my TA

Their excuse was it was a group booking so would not show up until 30 days before the cruise.

11 days before cruise still nothing and the excuse was the NCL group bookings manager had been on holiday so was behind

Threatened TA and NCL with action under package holiday regulations

Next day received amenities invoice with everything on it. On my online account my dining and wifi showed up but no drinks or OBC was not worried as I had an official Amenities invoice from NCL

No problems when on the ship everything there.

So let me get this straight, all booking now include gratuities in the price (as well as the free at sea deals)

There are no free at sea deals in the UK/Europe.

All UK/Europe bookings are on an all inclusive basis.

All drinks, 1 litre bottled water per day, speciality coffee at meal times, and all gratuities are included.

I also had this query as it was my first time booking with a TA and first time with an all inclusive package on a cruise line.

I rang NCL and they assured me everything was fine but sent me a document confirming everything for me.

Before setting off on my cruise I had my TA email with the confirmation details printed out and the document NCL had sent me as well as all my usual cruise documents. NCL never checked any of my documents while boarding except my passport and I was given my key card confirming everything on it.

All your water bottles will be delivered all at once on the first day...we put them under the bed.

I must say, if you get the right price for this all inclusive its a cracking deal...much better than the FAS we were going to book.