Princess Tote Bags Update

trbarton

I just returned from a B2B cruise on the Ruby & was surprised to find no tote bags. In talking with the cruise director Matt they are changing the design & the material they are made out of. He had no idea as to when they would come out.

Tom😎

I just returned from a B2B cruise on the Ruby & was surprised to find no tote bags. In talking with the cruise director Matt they are changing the design & the material they are made out of. He had no idea as to when they would come out.

Tom😎

I don't know what I will do. I guess I will have to cancel my upcoming cruises if I can't be sure I will receive another Princess tote bag.:D

Tom😎

Thanks for the update, Tom! :)

None last month on the Regal

Had a conversation with our room steward about it, went into a whole political discussion about my county charging $0.05 per plastic/paper bag and was hoping to score a few Princess totes to lug groceries around... But none to be had. :loudcry:

Tom

I'm guessing the new design will be of the Princess Ocean Medallion. April 24,2017 That's my guess and l'm sticking to it. You seen it here first.:D What do you think? Am I Right or Wrong??

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

Maybe you could do like me & bring one of the many I have at home? ;)

I might even take a Princess 50th anniversary bag to use.

Maybe we should start taking them back so they can give them out to the newbies. :cool:

Had a conversation with our room steward about it, went into a whole political discussion about my county charging $0.05 per plastic/paper bag and was hoping to score a few Princess totes to lug groceries around... But none to be had. :loudcry:

You gotta deal. They're .10-.25 in my area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe we should start taking them back so they can give them out to the newbies. :cool:

I'd be happy to have yours. Here where I live it costs 10¢ each for grocery bags (or any other "one use" bag). I use the Princess bags instead. California gets weirder and weirder (and weirder) every day.

I don't know what I will do. I guess I will have to cancel my upcoming cruises if I can't be sure I will receive another Princess tote bag.:D

When was the last time you received a blue paper tote bag? I'm sure they have not run out of the white and blue canvas ones. That would be a huge concern for you.

Great idea Joe & most of mine are in mint condition. :D

I talked to my Mom (and cruise buddy) today and mentioned that I didn't think we would get a bag on our cruise. She told me that I could have as many as I wanted from their house. My Elite parents apparently have quite a collection of the blue bags. :D

We were on the Crown last month for a B2B. We received a bag on both cruises which we added to the large supply we have at home. While our state/city does not require charging for grocery bags, our grocery store does encourage you bringing your own bags which we do. We use special grocery bags which are more durable and easier to carry than the infamous Princess bags but have used them on occasion when needed.