What will my twelve year old boy love about a Disney Cruise?

lisabees

He will be on the old side of his group and he may not like that. In fact, the same goes for my other two boys - ages 6 and 9. I don't want them sitting, doing arts and crafts or trivia in a room. Do they get them around the ship doing active things?

Please tell me what they do exactly! Thanks a bunch (trying to compare to RCCL and their skating, rock climbing etc).

Lisa

Our GD was 12 on her DCL cruise. I remember they had ghost stories late at night on a hidden deck (deck7), movie and pizza parties, pool parties, made flubber, basketball on deck 10, lots of scientific experiment stuff, made flubber.

They have lots of free time as well as structured events, free time has a lot of video game type stuff. There is an arcade on deck 9, however it does cost extra. There are lots of family activities at Studio Sea too. Game show to participate in, dances, dance lessons, karoake, Walk the Plank, Who wants to be a Mousketeer etc.... There is a drwing class in one of the restaurants, kite making ( to fly on CC) learning to make the towel animals you find in your room on ship. They can eat with the other kids or dine with parents too. Sorry I cant be more specific, but she was gone most of the time, she loved it, so I didnt get to hear the whole story. I know that they have their own Navigator paper that lists the events each day they can choose to do.

Hope this helps some,

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived