Oasis of the Seas - Tips | Tricks | Secrets

Hi all

Will try this again

We are on Oasis May 6 and have many cruises on RCL but first big ship.

Does anyone know times for shows throughout the week?

Also we were told cannot make reservations for the shows until final payment? if so I guess on line?

We have a Grand Suite and looking forward to cruise and perks.....thanks for any info

Tami and Jerry from kansas

Like kc320 we are booked April 29th and haven't made final payment but booked all our shows this week.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Hi all

Will try this again

Also we were told cannot make reservations for the shows until final payment? if so I guess on line?

We have a Grand Suite and looking forward to cruise and perks.....thanks for any info

same cruise as you, earlier this week I went online on royals site and used the cruise planner to go ahead and reserve our seats for all the big shows (cats/frozen in time/late night comedy show/headliner show/ aquatheater main show) main tip I was told as far as scheduling shows was to do the aquatheater show as early into the cruise as possible as if you hit rough seas further out from land they may have to cancel that show. The first showing we could reserve was Monday afaicr.

Do you know if they cancel the aqua show, are you automatically given a spot for another day without having to try to get a new reservation?

They did for our cruise last month. It rained on our scheduled day and they scheduled a new show. So I guess you could call it a reschedule rather than a cancel.

Does anyone know what solarium bistro has for breakfast and lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Solarium offers selections that might be a bit more healthy (more fruits, eggs, fish....), but still a good variety. It can be busy at times, but still quieter than the Windjammer.

We were just in a Grand Suite on Oasis. You can also just go to the Suite Lounge on the first day and have Concierge make any reservation for you. Also, there are reserved seats for Sky Class suite guests at every show except comedy club. And on a separate note - definitely use the suite lounge and coastal kitchen!

Hi all

Will try this again

Is the Windjammer's food/flow as 'bad' as I've been reading in reviews?:o

Haven't been on a ship this size, but not especially picky, always find something to eat & a place to sit on the lido for breakfast/lunch. Starting to think we should skip it entirely.:confused:

Haven't been on a ship this size, but not especially picky, always find something to eat & a place to sit on the lido for breakfast/lunch. Starting to think we should skip it entirely.:confused:

I think the food is fine, it's just too small for the size of the ship for breakfast and lunch.

We found the food to be good. Just seems a bit cramped up there. To me, it was more about how close the serving stations were and how tight the tables/chairs were which made the flow bad. On the day we boarded there was a wheel chair bound person at a table which blocked an entire section off. Unfortunately for those folks wheelchair bound or scooter bound, it was especially cramped. I don't think the space was well designed.

We found the food to be good. Just seems a bit cramped up there. To me, it was more about how close the serving stations were and how tight the tables/chairs were which made the flow bad. On the day we boarded there was a wheel chair bound person at a table which blocked an entire section off. Unfortunately for those folks wheelchair bound or scooter bound, it was especially cramped. I don't think the space was well designed.

At best the tables seem tight, on day one with all the luggage people carry on, even worse navigating

Most ships have tables right outside, near the pool area, where you can take your tray & dine. Can't say I've seen that on the Oasis pics I've seen:confused:

At best the tables seem tight, on day one with all the luggage people carry on, even worse navigating

Most ships have tables right outside, near the pool area, where you can take your tray & dine. Can't say I've seen that on the Oasis pics I've seen:confused:

I've not seen any trays since RCI did away with "cafeteria" lines many years ago..Do you have to ask for them?

• 2 weeks later...