Hard of Hearing-

FAD

Hi Chris! This is Annie! Are you going to the HLAA convention next month in Minneapolis? Hubby and I are going. We could meet up! :D

No, I wish I was going so we could meet up. I did attend the national convention some years back and it was great. Amazing to be somewhere where loss of hearing is shared by all, and arrangements are completely tailored to help everyone attending. I started gathering info about Cochlear implants at that convention and eventually did get one last year!

No, I wish I was going so we could meet up. I did attend the national convention some years back and it was great. Amazing to be somewhere where loss of hearing is shared by all, and arrangements are completely tailored to help everyone attending. I started gathering info about Cochlear implants at that convention and eventually did get one last year!

I'm glad you took the CI plunge!

Kevin and I have wanted to attend an HLAA convention since I lost my hearing 5+ years ago, but they've always been in very hot places in the summertime. We figured we won't die in the heat of Minneapolis! LOL Sorry that you won't be attending, too.

Annie

• 1 month later...
Princess has finally agreed to provide CART for our November cruise! Wanna come, FAD??

And anyone else who needs captioning for the shows???

Boy don't know where I've been but YES would love to go on this cruise if it's not too late.

Boy don't know where I've been but YES would love to go on this cruise if it's not too late.

Awesome! I'd have to ask my travel agent what is still available. Are you on Facebook? I've created a page for our cruise and could add you. That way you and the TA could talk about what's available :)

The more the merrier! So far, we have 10 of us, not everyone is HoH, but most are and will use the CART.

You can email me if you'd like: skoeper@bellsouth.net

Awesome I can't wait to find out where I am going :).

Sorry to make your life more difficult but am not on Facebook. So far have managed to stay off it and would like to keep it that way. Will email you.

Hi Skoeper I did email you.

Oh, I didn't get it! Please resend!! And can't wait to meet you :)

We are sailing on the Royal Princess on November 9th. It's an 8 day cruise and goes to the ABC islands :) Really hope you can join us. And I REALLY hope the next email comes through :)

~ Shari

I just sent you a second email. The last email I sent to my husband ended up in his spam??

I got your email and responded :) Did you get mine? Also, Scott emailed you with information on what is available on the ship now. Did you get his too?

Hope you can go!!

~Shari