How do I join LCV?

kjbacon

There is a page on the website where you can enrol once you have completed one Azamara voyage. Here’s a link to the page for enrolment https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/enrolment.

As said above if you have cruised with Celebrity, you get reciprocal benefits and your Captains Club number becomes your LCV. Number.

The benefits of LCV membership are outlined in this page and the links from it https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for this help.

No, not Celebrity, but Royal Caribbean. Will that qualify or do,we have to wait until this voyage is complete?

I'm pretty sure Azamara also gives reciprocal benefits for your Royal Caribbean status, but your C&A number won't work, so you'll have to call and get them to assign you a LCV number tied to your status on RCL.

If you are Platinum or Emerald on Royal Caribbean, you will be recognized in LCV at the Explorer level. If you are Diamond or above, you will be Discoverer in LCV. Click here to see the details on the US site.

You could try to join before you sail, but it may be too close. But, as Phil suggested, go to the LCV desk on board and have you RCL C&A number handy. Details on how to enroll:

Enrollment. Guests may enroll while onboard by contacting the onboard Cruise Sales Manager or by visiting eConnections where any of the workstations can be used to enroll (free of charge). Guests can also enroll through AzamaraClubCruises.com/LeClubVoyage or by calling the Le Club Voyage desk toll-free at 1.888.532.5828 for U.S. and Canada, or for outside of U.S. and Canada, click here. [Not surprisingly given the terrible state of the website, the "click here" had no link.

Thanks for this help.

No, not Celebrity, but Royal Caribbean. Will that qualify or do,we have to wait until this voyage is complete?

You'll qualify with your RCCL Crown & Anchor points. If you look on the Azamara website it will show you what level your C&A membership translates to on Azamara.

You could try to join before you sail, but it may be too close. But, as Phil suggested, go to the LCV desk on board and have you RCL C&A number

Yes, as the cruise is so close this is the simplest way and why I suggested it. Just don't blame me if you love your cruise so much that you go to the LCV desk and they persuade you to buy another cruise!;)

Phil

The system lets you join prior to your first azamara cruise. You can then apply for a cabin upgrade straight away. Even for your first cruise.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Forums mobile app

I justed booked a cruise and didn't know about this upgrade and am an LCV number, please explain it to me. Thanks.

You find the application form and just email it off to Azamara and you should get the auto response below:

We made the request for our first trip (after we joined the LCV programme) and were contacted to see if we wanted to accept the upgrade (upsale). Hope it works for you.

Thank you for submitting your Le Club Voyage Stateroom Upgrade form for your XXX voyage aboard Azamara Pursuit (Booking ID: XXX). You have now been waitlisted. If a stateroom upgrade becomes available for your upcoming voyage, the Le Club Voyage Desk will contact you or your Travel Partner 2 - 4 weeks prior to your departure. Please remember Le Club Voyage Stateroom Upgrades are subject to availability, and will be prioritized based on your Le Club Voyage tier, then by time of request. Furthermore, Le Club Voyage Stateroom Upgrades are subject to availability until you or your Travel Partner provide payment to Azamara Club Cruises.*

Upgrades are $398* USD per stateroom, and are based on your initial stateroom selection and include:

• Club Inside to Club Oceanview
  • Club Oceanview to Club Veranda
  • Club Veranda to Club Continent Suite

Please note that Guarantee Staterooms, Club Ocean Suites and Club World Owners Suites are excluded from this offer.

If you have any questions, please email our Le Club Voyage Desk at LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard.

The system lets you join prior to your first azamara cruise. You can then apply for a cabin upgrade straight away. Even for your first cruise.

I will be doing my first azamara cruise next year how do you apply for upgrades please

I will be doing my first azamara cruise next year how do you apply for upgrades please

When I had my first Azamara cruise about 3 years ago I joined the LCV programme and got my membership number and then applied for the upgrade though the link that GMC has helpfully provided. I guess I was fortunate as it was a popular cruise, but it worked for me. Hope you are lucky.

My post #16 above has the link for LCV enrolment. You can find the link for applying for the upgrade in the ‘Le Club Voyage Programme’ section on the page you get when you click on Le Club Voyage in the bottom menu of the Azamara website. I can’t include the link here as the website doesn’t seem to working properly at the moment.

Thanks to those who responded. I applied for the upgrade but all the suites are sold out so It doesn't look like it will be a go. I had to call Azamara and was told it is tier based which will put me mid way down the totem pole. It never hurts to try, so I did.