luggage on last day

Yes and no!!

If you are in Europe yes as you have to identify your cases before they go on the coach or when you get to the airport.

If its Caribbean no as you will not see your cases again until you get to your airport in the UK.

Its also the same going out i.e. in Barbados its off the plan into a coach you will not even go through passport control

Have a nice time

Roger

Hi

When you leave your cases outside the cabin on the last night are you able to put clothes back in before the cases are put on plane?

Thanks wolf7

As long as you are flying home from a port where luggage isn't taken directly to the plane (e.g. Caribbean cruises). Where the bonded luggage system isn't used as in the Caribbean, luggage is identified by you dockside before putting it on coaches to transfer to the airport. At that point or once at the airport before check-in you could add/take out items from your hold luggage.

Where are you flying from? Perhaps someone will confirm from your departure port if these arrangements are the ones which apply.

Lucky you, we have been for the last six years and thought we would give it a rest this year so have booked for our first cruise in May on Dream then Celebration in Sep, must admit we are missing the sun as we would just be starting our second week nice time of year to go.

Let us know how you get on:)

Hello,

Its always best to have a few clothes that you wont miss, if you have to leave them behind, such as a cardigan or sweater, (or additional smalls, just in case of an accident )

I find that sometimes you can over worry about things. I know I do.

relax and take it easy.

Your Bud

Edited by laura Bra