Thompson Dream Drinks Package?

Hi there, really hoping someone can help. We have just booked a last minute holiday on Thompson Dream for a week - Cubon Fusion. Beginning of April. We have only ever sailed with Princess before and I'm starting to panic a bit reading a lot of negative reviews. We have 2 teenage daughters 15 and 13 so we have had to pay for 4 adults. Thing is I can't find a soft drinks package anywhere. We always get 2 with Princess because we don't have to worry how many drinks they ask for then! Myself and my husband are not big drinkers so it wouldn't be worth it for us. Does anyone know if they have a soft drinks package and if so do I purchase it on board?

Thank you everyone

we have teens too... nope no soft drinks packages, but, under 17's get the drinks package for half price, on dream in caribbean that would come out at £99 per week each, you can purchase it on the first day but it costs more than prebooking online

all pax on the same booking will need to purchase the drinks package if you do decide to go for it

its not good value for us imo, we normaly go payg..... fizzy drinks only cost £1.10 per glass so each teen would need to drink over 100 cups of fizzy per week to break even

cuba is fanastic ... enjoy:cool:

As geomagot says, your teenagers will get it for half price as they can only drink soft drinks, but as everyone on the booking has to have the drinks package, it'll work out at £596 per week, as adults have to still pay full price, whether you drink alcohol or not.

Probably best to PAYG and save yourselves some money!

As geomagot says, your teenagers will get it for half price as they can only drink soft drinks, but as everyone on the booking has to have the drinks package, it'll work out at £596 per week, as adults have to still pay full price, whether you drink alcohol or not.

Probably best to PAYG and save yourselves some money!