WIFI in the Baltic

Hi, I’m doing a Baltic cruise with MSC, with a shore visit almost every day. What is free, public WIFI like in places such as Norway and the Nordic countries ? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I’m doing a Baltic cruise with MSC, with a shore visit almost every day. What is free, public WIFI like in places such as Norway and the Nordic countries ? Thanks in advance.

If you have ATT, you can get a international package for only $60.00 and you won't have to be searching for WiFi. So much easier.

DW loves shopping and while waiting for her I found that all the H & M Stores in the Norwegian ports that we visited had free wifi. I just needed to stand inside the door to get coverage and it was a good fast connection.

Helsinki City has open wifi. Simply accept the warning acknowledging its an public network (so don't do you banking on it). But you do not need to register your email.

Stockholm (statdsgarden port near the Tourist Info Kiosk (Net: Port of Stockholm, password stockholmport connection isn't great especially when you have all the passengers off trying to logon. Want faster, McDonalds near the Slussen TBan station or Bruno mini mall.

T-Mobile allows for free data & texts practically anywhere in the world. Are they your carrier?

Read the fine print.

T-mobile data will be at 3G and can be slowed to 2G.

At home in Chicago, you’re probably at LTE or 4G speed.

Read the fine print.

T-mobile data will be at 3G and can be slowed to 2G.

At home in Chicago, you’re probably at LTE or 4G speed.

I was in St. Pete last summer. My data worked perfectly fine. Granted, it wasn't as fast but it worked just fine.