Live on the Westerdam - Pacific Coastal

Crew News

Thank you for all your reporting, I’m just sad I won’t see pics before we leave in two weeks! I have a quick question about the following...

With my printed Immigration photo paper in hand, I processed quickly through IS Immigration

We also have global entry cards, etc. it’s been a very long time since I re-entered from Canada, pre global entry. Is this “printing immigration paper” something I should have before we go? Thank you again for all your wonderful info. Can wait to board the westerdam, counting down the days��������

I have updated my website with all of my on-board photos, new bar menus, and Canaletto Menu. I will be adding the Hawaii menus and kitchen tour photos is the coming days.

Enjoy your time on the Westerdam.

Your Global Entry card must be carried and shown several times during processing. Even though I have TSA PreCheck, it did not apply in Canada so laptops and belts had to be removed.

That's interesting. I was in a TSA-Pre lane when I left on Sunday. It was combined with the SkyPriority lane. It was a good thing, too, because the regular lines were packed.