NCL Jewel minisuite 11624

lisaandrich

Booked on Jewel from Singapore to Sydney in minisuite 11624. An older you tube video showed one reclining balcony chair and one non reclining balcony chair in a slightly different color. Other minsuites have two reclining deck chairs according to videos of other cabins. Has anyone stayed in this cabin who can comment as to whether the non reclining chair was replaced?

Thank you

Booked on Jewel from Singapore to Sydney in minisuite 11624. An older you tube video showed one reclining balcony chair and one non reclining balcony chair in a slightly different color. Other minsuites have two reclining deck chairs according to videos of other cabins. Has anyone stayed in this cabin who can comment as to whether the non reclining chair was replaced?

Thank you

I don't think any particular cabin has a specific chair arraignment always. Your cabin steward should be able to swap them around for you if you would like something else. That might have been done in pictures you saw. I believe we've had both in the deck 11 minis.

I just looked at some pictures of the Jewel we took a couple of years ago when we were along side. The deck 11 minis that I could see all had one of each. So I guess that is the standard set up. But again, just ask for a change if you wish.

Edited by roger001