Seaside. What drink packages are available to buy onboard?

leedsutdgem

• 3 weeks later...
Does the all inclusive Classic Package include frozen drinks like Pina Coladas? I read where the Deluxe Package does, but the website is not really clear about frozen drinks with the Classic Package.

Yes it does!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless it has changed since February this was available on board a3093dfe746993878301993cbe45b872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if the Family soft drinks includes milkshakes and smoothies? On NZ/AU bookings, no drinks of any kind are included :-(. We do not really drink, but it would be nice to be able to have a few milkshakes and non alcoholic drinks, especially with 3 sea days.

If the family non alcoholic drinks were for the entire family, it would be a good deal, but it's a bit confusing to tell the difference.

MeeshaNZ - I'm not really a big drinker either and will have two kids with me and I'm not a big fan of them drinking fizz all day long either so no way we'd ever get our monies worth out of any of the packages where everyone in the cabin has to sign up to. I've bought the 4 bottles of wine + 14 water pack and the 14 cans of soda pack (you can buy them when you log on to your booking online on the NZ/OZ MSC site). Mainly for dinner at night. Last time we cruised there was a do-re-mi mocktail pack you could buy when you checked in which was 12 mocktails and a 14 drink cocktail pack as well which were perfect for the family to have a cocktail by the pool each day. Unfortunately my understanding is that they have now discontinued these two packs..

MeeshaNZ - I'm not really a big drinker either and will have two kids with me and I'm not a big fan of them drinking fizz all day long either so no way we'd ever get our monies worth out of any of the packages where everyone in the cabin has to sign up to. I've bought the 4 bottles of wine + 14 water pack and the 14 cans of soda pack (you can buy them when you log on to your booking online on the NZ/OZ MSC site). Mainly for dinner at night. Last time we cruised there was a do-re-mi mocktail pack you could buy when you checked in which was 12 mocktails and a 14 drink cocktail pack as well which were perfect for the family to have a cocktail by the pool each day. Unfortunately my understanding is that they have now discontinued these two packs..

Maybe there are different packages for different sailings??? When I log into my booking, I can only buy 7 bottles of wine (which we would never use) OR 14 bottles of mineral water. There is no 4 bottle option or 14 soda pack option - only unlimited soda package.

The 12 mocktail pack would have been perfect....

Meesha - where are you sailing? We are Med out of Genoa in July on the Fantasia. I had to scroll and search through things a bit to find the packs (soda, wine+water) that I've ordered. (Also got a coffee pack too, might be 15 drinks I think, all up the soda pack, coffee pack and wine+water pack came to about $200NZ which isn't too bad when compared with NZ prices in cafe's etc.)