Lunch menus?

Gregor4500

I've seen some of the newer dinner menus posted. Does anyone have the lunch menus? I assume they change daily. I know the breakfast is the same everyday.

:cool: :cool: if you go to Fun Ship site and look at the very bottom of page you will see FAQ's. Go to dining options - under there they will have menus - lunch will be in there. Keep in mind that these are samples and not written in stone but will give you a general idea. They are basically the same for all the ships. Hope this helps. Cindy:cool: :cool:

Ask and Ye shall receive......

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

These are menus from 07. probably about the same. It has them all.:cool:

Sorry...I looked back through this and they weren't in there. Could have swore they were. Try this...go to...

www.cruiseclues.com and click on menus. Someone might have posted them there. they have many menus from many lines.....

Sorry I can't direct you to a menu, but I would like to suggest you try the Mongolian Beef Salad for lunch in the dining room....superb. They usually have some type French pastry for dessert...always good....as well as many other desserts.

Yes, the dining room is open for lunch on sea days. I have all three meals each day in the dining room whenever it's available. Much better food than Lido, fresh to your table, not sitting in warming pans like on Lido. Personal service is a plus for me. Also, they have comp cappuccino and espresso for all three meals each day.:)

Sorry I can't direct you to a menu, but I would like to suggest you try the Mongolian Beef Salad for lunch in the dining room....superb. They usually have some type French pastry for dessert...always good....as well as many other desserts.

Yes, the dining room is open for lunch on sea days. I have all three meals each day in the dining room whenever it's available. Much better food than Lido, fresh to your table, not sitting in warming pans like on Lido. Personal service is a plus for me. Also, they have comp cappuccino and espresso for all three meals each day.:)

I so agree with you. The Mongolian Beef Salad was one of the best things I ate on my cruise. The dining room being closed on port days was probably the biggest disappointment for me. I don't like the buffet. But knowing that was going to happen, I made plans to eat in port and sample the local fare. While I have a rule not to spend money for food on the ship, I don't mind buying lunch in port to try something new.

;) You sound like me. I look forward to trying new and different cuisine when traveling. I'm a retired chef from N.O., and food is (of course) one of my prime interests, so I am always anxious to try the local offerings. Haven't been disappointed yet!

Thanks for the tips. I too prefer my food served hot and fresh.

How about embarkation day. Is the dinning room open for lunch?

No - just the Lido deck buffet, pizza, grill. For hot and fresh that day try a burger from the grill - they will usually dish those up to order.

Archived