Getaway April 18-25 Review with Photos

• 1 month later...
If you would be so kind, could I get copies as well?

Gfidler@kconline.com

Just curious as to why so many people obsess over the "Dailies" as after 30 + cruises - there never seems to be that many differences from one day to the next......

Maybe I am missing something but although I read them each night while onboard - I never find much new going on....

Just curious as to why so many people obsess over the "Dailies" as after 30 + cruises - there never seems to be that many differences from one day to the next......

Maybe I am missing something but although I read them each night while onboard - I never find much new going on....

LOL...they are all pretty similar but I think it just adds to the fun of the planning process.

Overall, this was a relaxing vacation on a beautiful new ship. I would definitely recommend the getaway and would not hesitate to book it again if the ports were something that we were interested in seeing.

I think the only thing we would do different would be waiting until we are onboard to decide when to eat dinner just so that we have more flexibility.

FREESTYLE DAILIES

If anyone is in need of the current freestyle dailies send me your email address. I plan on putting them all in a pdf tomorrow so they will be ready to be sent.

QUESTIONS

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I will do my best to answer them.

Would love the dailies. We sail in Oct. jccstewart@bellsouth.net Thanks!!!