Norwegian Getaway Suite 12304 sleeper sofa question!

browniegirl

Hi all, on the Getaway on Oct 2nd. We have 2 girls coming with us and are in 12304, aft penthouse suite. We planned to put both girls - no choice really, on the sleeper sofa in the living room. But I am starting to have a little panic attack now that this sofa might be super small??? They are 10 and 13, not little kids. Can anyone tell me how big this sofa is and if it will be okay for two kids? Thanks so much!!!

Leah

Is this a balcony cabin? We were in a BD category with a sleeper sofa. Our teen son slept comfortably on the sofa. It was not a "hide a bed", rather the portion you sit on is made up as the bed in the evenings, back cushions are removed. The bed portion is the size of a single bed. If you have the same configuration, I can't imagine putting 2 kids in it. But, when you booked, did the cabin not show to accomodate 4? There could be a flip down upper bunk (?)

The sofabed in the H6 can be used as a single or as a double. The double is this...

IMG_1300_zpsxbtm7zfu.jpg

...even though this is Escape, not Getaway.

2 kids or even 2 adults can sleep on it.

It isn't "made" in the picture because I was just messing around with it out of curiosity. I did sleep on it one night in "single" mode after the steward made it (sheets, cover, topper, etc.) and it was comfortable.

2 adults can sleep in the sofa bed in the aft H6 penthouses. They sleep 4.

You will LOVE this suite!

Thank you! We are very excited but read another post somewhere about bed being only for one person and had mini panic attack lol!!!!

You all are so awesome for helping!

Leah

Thank you! We are very excited but read another post somewhere about bed being only for one person and had mini panic attack lol!!!!

You all are so awesome for helping!

Leah

The computer won't let them book 4 people if there are only sleeping arrangements for,3. I read that other thread- different , older ship and different ship. Have a great time- best views on the ship! And the Haven staff will spoil your girls like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks! I added originally booked this suite only fir myself and my daughter....but then added my boyfriend and his daughter earlier this year....so it will be tighter than I had intended but oh well....love the aft view!!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

With regards to that picture...

I think the bed is bigger than that. We had the same cabin on BA last month. My 2 adult children slept on it comfortably and they slept with their heads at the headboard. There was another piece added to make it longer that that pic appears.