Cafe San Alberto Coffee Tasting

Jane2357

Looking at Celebrity excursions for Cartagena and they have one that we might enjoy - but I cannot for the life of me understand why they would be charging $199.00 u.s. dollars for a coffee tasting at the Cafe San Alberto Coffee and then a historical tour of town.

Does this seem a bit much? The tour is limited to 16 but REALLY? Can anyone tell me if you have done this tour. Thank you.

Looking at Celebrity excursions for Cartagena and they have one that we might enjoy - but I cannot for the life of me understand why they would be charging $199.00 u.s. dollars for a coffee tasting at the Cafe San Alberto Coffee and then a historical tour of town.

Does this seem a bit much? The tour is limited to 16 but REALLY? Can anyone tell me if you have done this tour. Thank you.

If its $199 per person, that's outrageous. Go to Café del Mural, its better, they take walk-ins. Coffee tasting is 20.000 COP or about $7. Its on the Calle San Juan in the Getsamani neighborhood. They only take cash, not sure if they take US dollars, probably, but if not just hit an ATM.

I did only City tour it was around 50$ pp. I think its crazy price $199.00:eek:

• 1 year later...