Looking for THE Beach spot that provides bar service on the beach

Daycare Provider

We will be in Aruba next month on the Adventure of the Seas.

We are looking for THE beach spot that has, chairs, umbrellas and bar service on the beach.

Once DH plants his butt that's it, no getting up for him. I will be in the water ALL day and won't want to go fetch bar service as I will be worshipping the sun GODS..Music playng for the crowds enjoyment would be awesome too. I know I know....I'm dreaming but hey isn't that what vacation is all about.

I'm not interested in walking across a street to get a 2 for 1 special. A menu on my lounge chair is the type of service that we dream about.

A taxi is the only mode of transportation for us as we don't care about saving $5.00 each way to take the city bus. The water, sand and rum will be calling our names.

We stayd at the Playa Linda Resort for a week in Decemebr 2015 and asked if they did day passes, sadly NOT!...great location along Palm Beach.

thank you for the help.

We've yet to find a beach that has music....and we have looked high and low!

We hit a beach that had a bar on a pier...think it was at Palm beach...but I'm not sure...we had loungers and nice, calm surf...and beers galore!

We've yet to find a beach that has music....and we have looked high and low!

We hit a beach that had a bar on a pier...think it was at Palm beach...but I'm not sure...we had loungers and nice, calm surf...and beers galore!

sounds like Marriott if you were at Palm beach the bar next to Marriott has a pier off it

We will be in Aruba next month on the Adventure of the Seas.

We are looking for THE beach spot that has, chairs, umbrellas and bar service on the beach.

Once DH plants his butt that's it, no getting up for him. I will be in the water ALL day and won't want to go fetch bar service as I will be worshipping the sun GODS..Music playng for the crowds enjoyment would be awesome too. I know I know....I'm dreaming but hey isn't that what vacation is all about.

I'm not interested in walking across a street to get a 2 for 1 special. A menu on my lounge chair is the type of service that we dream about.

A taxi is the only mode of transportation for us as we don't care about saving $5.00 each way to take the city bus. The water, sand and rum will be calling our names.

We stayd at the Playa Linda Resort for a week in Decemebr 2015 and asked if they did day passes, sadly NOT!...great location along Palm Beach.

thank you for the help.

We just went to Surfside Beach (Reflextions) on April 7th. We loved it. They had a server coming to our chairs taking orders. Beautiful beach.

We have been to Eagle and Palm Beach. Surfsite Beach is our favorite so far.