Coastal Kitchen and Diamond plus

And also unfortunately, if you are not in at least a Grand Suite and higher, you will only have access to the very crowded Diamond Lounge. Concierge lounge eliminated in favor of putting in the Suites Lounge. :(

Are suite lounges on all ships

Are suite lounges on all ships

No, Oasis class...Quantum class...but are now converting others one at a time.

Mariner (a Voyager class) will be adding a Suites Lounge during dry dock before she starts her 3/4 night run out of Port Canaveral next year.

Fortunately...so far anyway...we still have access to both the DL and CL on all Radiance and Vision class ships.

Mariner (a Voyager class) will be adding a Suites Lounge during dry dock before she starts her 3/4 night run out of Port Canaveral next year.

Fortunately...so far anyway...we still have access to both the DL and CL on all Radiance and Vision class ships.

I thought there was a CL on the Anthem when I was on it in early February of

this year

Sometimes, if you nicely a ask the concierge in the CL, he may be able to get you in. <And don't forget to thank him at the end of the crui$e>

Diamond Plus members (without qualifying accommodations) do NOT have access to Coastal Kitchen. Asking the concierge to go against the across the fleet policy is, in my opinion, putting the concierge in a difficult situation. The answer will have to be ,"no" Except for Pinnacle status, access to CK is not based on any C&A status, but rather by accommodations.

M

Sometimes, if you nicely a ask the concierge in the CL, he may be able to get you in. <And don't forget to thank him at the end of the crui$e>

Can’t imagine doing anything quite so tacky.

And also unfortunately, if you are not in at least a Grand Suite and higher, you will only have access to the very crowded Diamond Lounge. Concierge lounge eliminated in favor of putting in the Suites Lounge. :(

I will have to disagree with your statement. Maybe it was a Suite Lounge on this cruise because it was 12 nights. We were on the Feb 9th cruise (8 nights) and we had access to either the CL or Diamond Lounge.

I will have to disagree with your statement. Maybe it was a Suite Lounge on this cruise because it was 12 nights. We were on the Feb 9th cruise (8 nights) and we had access to either the CL or Diamond Lounge.

Which ship? (this thread is all over the place)

I am just curious. Have you been on a Quantum class ship?

Which ship? (this thread is all over the place)

Anthem and sorry for the confusion and actually on this cruise there was no overflow for the DL which was really nice

Anthem and sorry for the confusion and actually on this cruise there was no overflow for the DL which was really nice

Yes, you are (of course) right about the Anthem having SL and DL. But we still don't know about the person you were quoting!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry my bad...I thought Quantum class had installed the new SLs. That is the one class of RCI ship I have not been on yet.

Interesting the much older Mariner is going to put in an SL ahead of Quantum class...but not sure which classes (if not all) will convert. :confused::o

I am just curious. Have you been on a Quantum class ship?

No...and just stated that above. I had read wrong info on Quantum class with CK and the SL.

Someday need to check one out. ;)

OK...I will go hang my head in shame for my mistake now. :eek:

Yes, you are (of course) right about the Anthem having SL and DL. But we still don't know about the person you were quoting!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wait, I think you meant to say the Anthem has a CL and DL but no SL.

??!! OK...no wonder I get confused...but for me..that's not hard. :confused::o:')