Odyssey Carribean Tapestry 12/10-12/22

JaneBP

We booked it a month ago. Prices were great and we had free air from USAir from an overbooked flight. It is a great opportunity to try out the new ship. And all of the kinks should be worked out by then.

Well, I whipped out my CC without a second thought. Might have some later, but will see. I like the itinerary, too, which is mostly unimportant to me since I rarely get off the ship in the Carribean.

We are booked on this cruise as well. We just cancelled the Legend crossing to book this. It seemed ideal with 4 sea days plus the new ship. Also Seabourn upgraded us to a balcony when we paid our deposit within 24 hours. Too good a deal to refuse.

Good idea. I have toyed with the idea of canceling the Legend crossing, but don't think I will, although I have the Civitavecchia-Lisbon itinerary. That might be enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bob and I have booked this cruise. We have never done a Seabourne as usually too expensive. But this we could not pass up. And we like the larger ship. See you all on board.

Eileen

Thanks for responding and I will check the insurance you suggested. Looking forward to the cruise. We have visited Turks before on another seabourn cruise and there is not much to do there, but the other stops are great. Sometimes people post pictures of their trip on line. Hope they do it with Oddessy.

Bernie

Yes, this is the Roll Call and we do have a wonderful cadre of new and 'old' Cruise Critic Members on the cruise. Now we shall need to decide where and when to meet. Perhaps 10-is in the Seabourn Square on the first sea day? Or perhaps the card room if there are no bridge lessons. Maybe one of the Odyssey cruisers will suggest a place. Since Host Dan will be on in November, perhaps we can 'deputize' him to find the best spot. Can't wait, that's for sure!

Archived