Navigator May 6th 2018 - Back to the 80's Cruise

Did a search on here but couldn't find anything.

Looks like the first sailing on Navigator from Southampton following her eastbound TA from Miami in April 2018 is a charter, departing Southampton on May 6th.

Balconies from £2064 pp for 7 nights, it's a steal :D

Yours for just 50% deposit (25% upon booking and another 25% by September 1st 2017).

c7c198823f6f832731ccbac7966fa9db.jpg

Edited by peteukmcr

Don't think that is a brilliant line up to be honest, most of them have been trying to make a comeback for years on the ''big reunion'' programmes on tv....I remember seeing most of them first time round, makes me feel old that they are still out there LOL

:-)

I think we'll book another trip and bring an 80's mix tape ;-)
I agree

Don't think that is a brilliant line up to be honest, most of them have been trying to make a comeback for years on the ''big reunion'' programmes on tv....I remember seeing most of them first time round, makes me feel old that they are still out there LOL

:-)

I know that feeling. No way I'm going, it was suggested by a friend who goes to the 'Rewind' festivals and obviously enjoys the 80's music.

I love the 80s and saw some of these 'back in the day' but definitely won't be booking this, the price is crazy.

By comparison we've recently booked a 7 night MSC cruise out of Southampton a couple of weeks earlier, the price for a balcony with drinks package and internet is only £685pp! Much as I love Tony Hadley, I can do without him on the ship for that price.

Julie

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about booking this. Slightly concerned it might be a bit of a crazy atmosphere. Has anyone else done a charter like this? I'm in my 40s and cruised enough to be Diamond+ and know there are no perks on charters.

Might I be disappointed or will it be a welcome change?

Thanks for any advice

Alison

Booked this yesterday for a great price (much lower than the £649 which most agents seem to be promoting). For what we paid, we will have a great time, no matter what! Not expecting all the bells and whistles, but it's what you make it. We are both early 60s by the way.

That Ad is out of date.. the price has dropped a lot since then. We booked a few weeks ago in a balcony, much lower than advertised inc gratuity. There seems to be quite a few flash sales on this cruise so guess there is a lot of space left. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by welshy74

I'm not sure if the UK finds these people to be bigger names, but you couldn't sell this cruise in America if you were at 1/5th of the originally advertised prices.

I'm big into music (even UK music) and the perfect age bracket for this and I'm at a loss on some of the names beyond the headliners.

The name Tony Hadley meant nothing, but I know Spandau Ballet. I had a massive crush on both Kim Wilde and Belinda Carlisle as a kid. ABC and Go West are good for a couple of songs.

After that... it's a ton of cover bands, which can be fun, but not drop a ton of money fun. And randoms.

I am assuming that they will play on different nights - too many to fit into one night surely?

I’ve been to an 80s throwback quite a few years ago at Ascot Racecourse and they all performed (inc ABC) all at once as they only play their memorable hits and not here is one from our new album). I was assuming that was the format and all the other non headline bands like the Bee Gee tribute have enough hits to perform a whole show themselves on other nights

What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Booked this yesterday for a great price (much lower than the £649 which most agents seem to be promoting). For what we paid, we will have a great time, no matter what! Not expecting all the bells and whistles, but it's what you make it. We are both early 60s by the way.

Hi msk1855,

Would be very keen to know who you managed to get a lower price from than £649? Would love to go on the cruise but looking for the best deal. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Glad someone else is going who are in there 60s really looking forward to this cruise . :cool: