Seaview Included Drink Package!

sidari

I have just been looking at the Seaview October sailings and one of the things listed is an included drink package! when you open it up it offers the following ...

HOT DRINKS AND WATER INCLUDED, Complimentary mineral water, American coffee and/or tea during lunch and dinner in main dining room. reserved only for uk/irl guests.

MSC ... you are having a laugh right ? :o

my e tickets dont say any thing about it ?????

Neither do ours - we have the all inclusive drinks package which as I understand it gives you water and coffee included. Think MSC are just making life difficult and their website just now is diabolical - had to phone them to get passenger details entered otherwise there was no way we could request our tickets.

Suzanne

I have just been looking at the Seaview October sailings and one of the things listed is an included drink package! when you open it up it offers the following ...

HOT DRINKS AND WATER INCLUDED, Complimentary mineral water, American coffee and/or tea during lunch and dinner in main dining room. reserved only for uk/irl guests.

MSC ... you are having a laugh right ? :o

:'):'):'):');)

Dave ... this is a new promotion for ALL ships and ALL bookings made from this month:

https://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/MSC/Water-Tea-Coffee-Guests.aspx

"Hot Drinks on Us!

We all know how much you love your favourite blend of tea or filtered coffee, we won’t travel without it!

MSC Cruises has taken this so seriously that they will now be offering a complimentary package of tea, water, and filtered coffee to all guests who book a new cruise! This offer is available on ALL new bookings made from 1st May 2018 and will be available to all guests on all our ships.

The hot drinks and water will be offered to guests during lunch and dinner in the main dining room. Yes, you read that right! Book a new cruise from today, on any ship, in any destination, and you'll receive the package completely on the house. So whether, you’re in the hot climates of the Caribbean and need to cool off with fresh water, or you’re travelling to Northern Europe and need a hot cuppa or a filter coffee – we’ll give you what you need, when you need it."

We'll all be treated now the same as US/Canadian passengers - equality, at last!

Bea ... Only any use if you use the mdr for lunch and dinner ! Free hot water is available in the Buffet any time.

While I see the point you make re the playing field, why make it out to be a drink package.

I must have received this due to the mix up with my booking number and receiving 2 new numbers earlier this month if the promotion only started this month[emoji23]although it’s irrelevant to me [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bea ... Only any use if you use the mdr for lunch and dinner ! Free hot water is available in the Buffet any time.

I accept that, Dave, but there have been many complaints over the years that you had to buy water at mealtimes in the MDRs. MSC have finally listened and acted.

While I see the point you make re the playing field, why make it out to be a drink package.
I suppose, from their point of view, it is one! :rolleyes: