2005 brochures

kmorris12

Does anyone know when P&O usually issue their brochures for the next year?

I am interested to see which cruises the new Arcadia and Artemis will be doing, before going ahead and booking anything for next year.

We're currently looking at the Transatlantic on Adonia in March/April, but would like to see the alternatives before we book.

Kate.

July/August 2003 - P&O Oceana - Mediterranean Summer

Coming Up:

May 2004 - Celebrity Constellation - Scandinavia & Russia

December 2004 - P&O Aurora - The Weekender

P&O is even slower than Princess in issuing brochures - and they are sometimes very difficult to come by in the States.

I have had better luck getting them via e-mails to P&O's British website (an address I don't recall at the moment).

Michael

Kate - my understanding is that with the recent re-shuffle within the fleet and new ship etc that the brochures have been delayed.

I also understand they should be released this month sometime.

I'm sure you will have no trouble picking one up locally when they are released - isn't their head office now in Southampton? I'll be putting in my request on the P&O website - it only takes about a week for them to arrive "down under".

I'm also interested in their 2005 cruises as I am sailing the Sydney to Southampton sector of Aurora's 2005 World Cruise...and might just want to keep on cruising! Might also have some questions for you regarding Southampton a little nearer the time - if that's ok.

Cheers...Robyn

Will be happy to answer any questions about Southampton for you.

We are going on Aurora for a 2-nighter in December, as a pre-Christmas get together with my husband's and my parents.

Sounds like you have a fabulous cruise booked. When do you sail?

Kate.

July/August 2003 - P&O Oceana - Mediterranean Summer

Coming Up:

May 2004 - Celebrity Constellation - Scandinavia & Russia

December 2004 - P&O Aurora - The Weekender

PandOboy - I believe the date for release of the 2005 brochure is now 16 June so still a month away.

Kate - yes, it's a fabulous voyage - just under 2 months! Leaving Sydney on February 27 and arriving Southampton on April 22 via Asia, Hawaii, US, Mexico, Panama, Carribean. Only 2 drawbacks - packing for that length of time and the bar bill ! icon_eek.gif

I appreciate your offer to provide Southampton information - I'll definitely take you up on that closer to the time.

Your mini-cruise sounds like a great way to spoil yourself just before Christmas - enjoy! Oh...and enjoy your Scandi/Baltic cruise this month as well!

Regards from "Down Under"....Robyn

Archived