Any beaches with restaurant/bar service?

yaksarefunny

Are there any beaches in Aruba with restaurant/bar service? We’ve been to Tabyana Beach in Roatan and Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel and loved it! Waiters came by very often offering drink service while our kids played in the water.

Is there anything like this in Aruba?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Are there any beaches in Aruba with restaurant/bar service? We’ve been to Tabyana Beach in Roatan and Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel and loved it! Waiters came by very often offering drink service while our kids played in the water.

Is there anything like this in Aruba?

Reflections on Surfside beach.

This is my review on another site,,,

From the port, a taxi to Reflection's costs $13. for 2, one way. The trip takes only about 5 minutes, as it is only a mile or two south of the port.

Our bill at Reflections totaled $60. for the following, 2 loungers and an umbrella, a lunch we ordered which consisted of a beef quesadilla for my wife, a giant hamburger and fries with 2 beers for me, and a tip.

The beef in the hamburger and in the quesadilla was outstanding. My wife said it was the best she ever had! Yep, better burger then Guy's on the ship!!

I want to state something here I rarely read, there is a shower to wash off the salt water just as you walk off the sand onto the cement towards the swim up bar.

Yes there is a pool with a swim up bar, with loungers and chairs around it, but I didn't make it there today, maybe next time.

After lunch, we sat around for about an hour, enjoying the breeze, then had our server Jenny call us a taxi, which she gladly did. The taxi arrived in less then 10 minutes, and we were headed back to the port to do some shopping before going back on the ship. I want to thank the following people at Reflections for a great beach day, ,,Jorge who answered all my emails, Brian who set us up on the beach, and took care of us there, and Jenny, who was our server in the restaurant/bar area!

They were very attentive, very good workers, and very nice.

Reflections on Surfside beach.

This is my review on another site,,,

From the port, a taxi to Reflection's costs $13. for 2, one way. The trip takes only about 5 minutes, as it is only a mile or two south of the port.

Our bill at Reflections totaled $60. for the following, 2 loungers and an umbrella, a lunch we ordered which consisted of a beef quesadilla for my wife, a giant hamburger and fries with 2 beers for me, and a tip.

The beef in the hamburger and in the quesadilla was outstanding. My wife said it was the best she ever had! Yep, better burger then Guy's on the ship!!

I want to state something here I rarely read, there is a shower to wash off the salt water just as you walk off the sand onto the cement towards the swim up bar.

Yes there is a pool with a swim up bar, with loungers and chairs around it, but I didn't make it there today, maybe next time.

After lunch, we sat around for about an hour, enjoying the breeze, then had our server Jenny call us a taxi, which she gladly did. The taxi arrived in less then 10 minutes, and we were headed back to the port to do some shopping before going back on the ship. I want to thank the following people at Reflections for a great beach day, ,,Jorge who answered all my emails, Brian who set us up on the beach, and took care of us there, and Jenny, who was our server in the restaurant/bar area!

They were very attentive, very good workers, and very nice.

Thanks for the reply! I looked at their website and it looks great, however I didn’t see any kids. Is this a kid-friendly establishment?

Thanks for the reply! I looked at their website and it looks great, however I didn’t see any kids. Is this a kid-friendly establishment?

Yes, very kid friendly, there were at least 10-15 there when we were there, most of them in the pool!

Next door is a kids water park with a lot of those blow up things that kids jump off!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, very kid friendly, there were at least 10-15 there when we were there, most of them in the pool!

Next door is a kids water park with a lot of those blow up things that kids jump off!

So is the kids water park something extra or part of the resort?

• 2 weeks later...

surfside beach still says closed. I don't know anything about reflexion but searching surfside beach via trip advisor says closed

Not really an issue to me

Sent from my iPad using Forums

surfside beach still says closed. I don't know anything about reflexion but searching surfside beach via trip advisor says closed

Not really an issue to me

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reflextions is a beach club, located on Surfside Beach. I can't imagine what they are referring to as closed. Ok, I just located what you are referring to on Tripadvisor. That area is further down the beach, not Reflextions, but I don't know why they would say that area is closed. It's just a public beach access, but there is a bathroom there, and close to the parking lot, there is a restaurant and bar.

Edited by Hatteras51