Just off the Allure

sublarry

• 3 weeks later...
Are there specific drinks you can get with this card, or are all drinks available with it?

Same drinks included with the Deluxe Beverage package, usually anything under $12 - $13.

I will try to get some of them in later this week. At a hockey game tonight and of course Valentines date night tomorrow.

I did save them for scanning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be boarding Allure to Western Caribbean on 4/8 and wondered if you happen to have the Compass scans available. We are hoping to pack the best items to participate in the themes onboard. Thank you in advance!

I will be boarding Allure to Western Caribbean on 4/8 and wondered if you happen to have the Compass scans available. We are hoping to pack the best items to participate in the themes onboard. Thank you in advance!

We will be on this cruise, too !

That's really neat. However, until I clicked on your link, I thought we were talking about a rock and roll band!

Those bands are on the Flower Power cruise. It was open to the public for 1 week and was sold out. Previous guests get to book early. Nice.

Next year The Beach Boys, Tommy James and the Shondells, Jefferson Starship, Lovin Spoonful, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, Melanie, The Yardbirds, The Boxtops, Ides of March, and more to come.

We have been on the past 3 and no cruise we have taken (80+) is more fun. We dress in 60's outfits and have concert overload. Jeans, T-shirts, and shorts are all you need. Crazy 60's outfits appear and they have costume contests. If you can waitlist and go, do it. You will not be disappointed. It's 7 days of awesome music, camaraderie, and just plain old fun. Eat, drink, and be merry with idols of days gone bye. The artists socialize with the guests. Way cool!

Starvista knows how to throw a party at sea.

If you download the app you can see all the cruise compass for Allure; 3 weeks ago we had white night, caribbean night, 70's night.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone been to San Juan lately? We are concerned about what to expect. Thinking of taking the free trolley up to the fort instead of doing an excursion and then maybe going over to the Bacardi plant. Is it doable in one visit?

We were in San Juan last month and it seemed fine to us. Still some obvious damage here and there, but Old San Juan looked pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
What type cabin did you have.

Were the beds comfortable.

How was the aqua show.

Hope to go on Allure sept.

Thanks Larry

We had a large interior cabin. The bed was good. If anything maybe too soft. My shoulders would hurt a little bit in the morning. Other than that the cabin was plenty spacious for the two of us.

I feel more reassured now! And since I found out that we can use our boarding passes to order drinks, I guess it really shouldn't be an issue. Thank you so much for all your help!

Rest assured they will always find a easy way to take your money.[emoji3][emoji3]