LIVE - Food/Wine from the Voyager 4/23

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Read Regent Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you.

Find Your Regent Cruises Roll Call

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:24 PM.
Washington State
24,926 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
iPads can be a challenge Why don't you start a new thread ...... maybe "Excursion Questions for Newbies" (or something like that). That way you'll get a lot of opinions rather than just mine. You can ask general excursion questions or questions about specific ports. Look forward to the discussion.

TC2
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

“Arguments cannot be answered by personal abuse; there is no logic in slander, and falsehood, in the long run, defeats itself." Robert G. Ingersoll (Same Mistakes of Moses)

Total nights: Regent = 415 (Titanium) / Silversea = 36 / Oceania = 26 (Upcoming 66 nights: 1 NCL Bliss (christening cruise) 1 Splendor, 2 Explorer, 1 Voyager)

Sailings per ship: Explorer (4), Voyager (12), Mariner (11), Navigator (3), PG (1), Silver Spirit (1), Silver Whisper (1), Silver Shadow (1), Oceania Riviera (2)

Itineraries Sailed: Alaska (3 sailings) / Baltics / Barcelona – Dubai / Barcelona - Miami / Cape Town – Rio (2 sailings) / Cape Town - Cape Town / E. & W. Caribbean (4 sailings) / CHRISTENING CRUISE - Explorer - Monte Carlo-Monte Carlo / Ft. Lauderdale – Lima / Istanbul-Istanbul / Istanbul-Venice / London-Monte Carlo / Miami – Barcelona 2 sailings) / Miami-Miami (Amazon) / Mumbai – Bali / New York-Southampton / Rome to Lisbon / Singapore to Sydney / Stockholm - Copenhagen / Tahiti / Venice-Rome / Vancouver-Tokyo
Palm Desert, California
1,696 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Originally posted by Travelcat2
iPads can be a challenge Why don't you start a new thread ...... maybe "Excursion Questions for Newbies" (or something like that). That way you'll get a lot of opinions rather than just mine. You can ask general excursion questions or questions about specific ports. Look forward to the discussion.

TC2
TC, you have mellowed since I have been gone (and for once I mean that as a compliment =)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Not all who wander are lost.
- j j r tolkein

Crystal, SilverSea, Regent, Paul Gauguin and Matson
Washington State
24,926 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
Originally posted by Rally
TC, you have mellowed since I have been gone (and for once I mean that as a compliment =)
Thanks, Rally -- appreciate the compliment Actually, now that I have realized that my only reason for being on CC is to give "newbies" the benefit of our experience, things have been easier. If a poster wants to argue with an opinion, they can argue with themselves. BTW, I find your posts on the other board(s) very interesting.