Question about Mobile Port

Ashemson

Good info. Thanks for the input. Has anyone else experienced the same experience? I want to get on asap, but really don't want to wait in long lines. My sisters are talking about going into the port around 1:00pm. I'm concerned about that time because I want to park as close to the port as possible, and I understand that garage can fill up fast.

IF you plan on getting there at 1:00 there shouldn't be a line to get into the parking garage. If so it will be a minimal wait. When we went last time in early Dec the parking garage never got filled all the way from what I could tell.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply CajunFla!

Cruise is in early May - so hopefully fog won't be a problem by then.

If I book the earlier flight I will definitely request the earliest group for disembarkation. Have not cruised out of Mobile before so not familiar with how long it should take me to retrieve my luggage and clear customs.

Also, is transportation easy to obtain from the cruise terminal to the Mobile Regional Airport? Are there plenty of Taxis lined up (such as at the Miami terminal) or will I need to arrange in advance?

I'm assuming that the Mobile Airport is small and so it shouldn't take too long to clear security and navigate to my gate once I am there.