Cruise Lines and their Suites

AF-1

Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinion at to which cruise line has the best suites; are there better suites on certain ships within the same cruise line? I know everyone has their preference, so send me feedback. Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I have been looking at the Aqua Suites on RCI. Want to find a nice big ship that sails to the Med and book one of those suites. Thanks again

The Grand Suites on Royal Caribbean Voyager class are spacious and beautiful.

The Quantum class Spa Juniors suites are also very roomy, with large balconies and perks like dinner at Coastal Kitchen.

Princess new Club Class mini suites are excellent. Best mini on Regal class is M107 right at the front of the ship. This is two room cabin with a gargantuan bridge wing balcony.

Club Class features private dining area that bested Coastal Kitchen, with its intimate quiet atmosphere. Also a wonderful private chef patrols the Club Class dining area and prepares unique dishes like nutella crepes with fresh fruit every morning.

Trying Princess Grill on QM2 this summer, will report back.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We have done suites on 3 lines, Hal, rccl and celebrity . Smallest suite was sky suite on summit , but there perks were really nice, of the 3 it’s only line that has suite restaurant on all ships, also best suite lounge free drinks all day till midnight. Hal suites were very nice but no suite restaurants or lounge with drinks. Have done grand suite on rccl 6 times , they all had suite or concierge lounge but only for 3 hours or so, suite was approx 400 ft. Next cruise we have a very large owners suite on oasis and this will be our first rccl ship that has a suite restaurant. Hal and smaller rccl have breakfast in a specialty restaurant .loads Of other perks .

We have done suites on 3 lines, Hal, rccl and celebrity . Smallest suite was sky suite on summit , but there perks were really nice, of the 3 it’s only line that has suite restaurant on all ships, also best suite lounge free drinks all day till midnight. Hal suites were very nice but no suite restaurants or lounge with drinks. Have done grand suite on rccl 6 times , they all had suite or concierge lounge but only for 3 hours or so, suite was approx 400 ft. Next cruise we have a very large owners suite on oasis and this will be our first rccl ship that has a suite restaurant. Hal and smaller rccl have breakfast in a specialty restaurant .loads Of other perks .

George please report back about your owners suite and the suite restaurant. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
MSC Yacht Club. The cabins aren't larger than regular balcony cabins but the service is fantastic. And cheaper by far than many other lines.

Thank you for your feedback. I watched a YouTube video about these suites