Norwegien Star Cruise - 10 - 17 June / Venice to Venice / DISEMBARKATION

Cruise_Fun1412

We want to disembark in Dubrovnik port & proceed to Medjugorje , Mostar & fly from Serajevo.

I was informed to get this in writing from NCL office in Cruise critic. When we called the office they informed us,it depends on weather conditions if we can disembark in Dubrovnik or in Venice.. She further informed weather should be good & we can disembark in Dubrovnik.

Is there a procedure involved as we need to go ahead do the hotel, car rental bookings in Medjugorje, Mostar & Serajevo. Also issue our return ticket from Serajevo.

I don't understand the weather issue unless they are implying that if weather was severe you would not make it into each port.

I would call back to get all of this clarified and try to get something in writing saying you will be allowed to disembark in Dubrovnik.

Keith

There is always a chance that they will have to cancel the call on a port. If this happens you would not be able to get off in Dubrovnick. Ask on the Port of Call section for this port to see if it is missed much.

I don't understand the weather issue unless they are implying that if weather was severe you would not make it into each port.

I would call back to get all of this clarified and try to get something in writing saying you will be allowed to disembark in Dubrovnik.

Keith

NCL staff from Australia informed

Ok so for your disembarkment, officially the shipdoesn’t allow you to disembark in Dubrovnik but if the ship docks there theship can not stop you from getting off at this port, so to answer your questionsorry I cannot give you a letter to state that you can disembark, I hope youthis information is helpful.

1. Very confusing its not clear from the above sentence if we areallowed to disembark in Dubrovnik with our luggage or allowed just to get offto take shore excursion only, in Dubrovnik.

2. Let us know how many days before we need to request, to assign at table for us in the restaurant.

3. I am unable to sign in NCL site to pay the balance online.

4. We are planning to take shore excursion from NCL star only in Santorini, please advice.