Pre-cruise hotel in New Orleans

etnocaha

I don't think there is a hotel in New Orleans that exists with all of the requirements asked for by the original poster. Of the hotels that have a cruise parking package available, most do not include any sort of transportation.

Hotels that I know of that offer a parking parking only (Transportation to and from the port not included):

Prytania Park (Must stay 2 nights, parking during cruise is free).

Holiday Inn Downtown-Superdome (Must book the cruise package rate.)

Wyndham French Quarter (Must book the cruise package rate.)

Sheraton Metarie (Has a "Rest & Jet" rate designed for those flying from New Orleans that could be used for parking.)

Maison St Charles (Must book park and cruise rate).

Holiday Inn Westbank (Transportation not included)

Hyatt Place Convention Center (discounted parking rate is available)

The hotels below offer transportation TO the port in their park / cruise package. However, you are responsible for finding transportation FROM the port back to your car:

Courtyard by Marriott Westbank/Gretna (Park, Go and Cruise rate offers parking, and transfer to the port only.)

Country Inn and Suites Metarie (Park, Go and Cruise rate offers parking, and transfer to the port only for up to 4 people.)

Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport (Park and Cruise rate offers parking, and transfer to the port only for up to 2 people.)

Hampton Inn and Suites Convention Center (Transportation to the port included. However, Parking is not free... it is a discounted parking rate while on the cruise.)

I believe the reason why nobody offers a package with transportation both directions has to do with pick up fees charged by the port to anyone offering regular taxi/shuttle service from the port.

Found 2 more with packages that include transportation to the port, but you are responsible for the return:

- Best Western Plus Westbank

- Radisson New Orleans Airport

Was also told that the Hilton Riverside has "discount parking" available as part of a package, but the discounted rate doesnt offer much of a savings over parking directly at the port.

Found 2 more with packages that include transportation to the port, but you are responsible for the return:

- Best Western Plus Westbank

- Radisson New Orleans Airport

Was also told that the Hilton Riverside has "discount parking" available as part of a package, but the discounted rate doesnt offer much of a savings over parking directly at the port.

Thanks for the tips! I’m looking into our options based on your information! You’re so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums