Allure - Chef's Table

Tell me about your experience.

Also

How many nights do they run the program?

How many seats are available at the table?

Is there wine pairing (from various vineyards) with each course? Or just a choice of red or white?

If you are a wine drinker, there are just many wines (by the glass) that are priced above the limit (in the $13 - 18 range).

I don't understand what you are saying. It seems to imply that Yes, there is wine pairing, however, you pay additional for each glass?

I don't understand what you are saying. It seems to imply that Yes, there is wine pairing, however, you pay additional for each glass?

No, you pay nothing extra. A Glass of champagne is offered at your meeting location and a Baileys or Kahlua is given at the end. Four glasses of wine are paired during dinner with refills if you drink fast. If you have any allergies let them know and they will substitute a different item.

There is no extra charge (beyond the charge for Chef's Table) for the wine pairings.

Okay, Thanks so far.

What about the other questions?

How many nights?

How many people at each seating?

Max is 12

Starts out with 5 or 6 nights offered on the cruise planner, once on board they change and cancel days if they need to fill nights.

If you wait until you board to make your reservations you may be able to find it a half price, it is sometimes offered at 20% off in the cruise planner. Have seen waiters and staff walking around central park trying to drum up business. Ask the bar tenders at Trellis bar to find you a sales person.

Has anyone tried the chef's table and had already bought the drink package? Do you get a discount since your wine glasses should be covered by the drink package.

Not that I have seen as it is no different than someone booking the Chef's table that doesn't drink. Same price for all.

Has anyone tried the chef's table and had already bought the drink package? Do you get a discount since your wine glasses should be covered by the drink package.

Yes we have and there is no discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I recently sailed in Star Class (drink package included) where all specialty dining is included. The exception is for Chef's Table. We had to pay $25 to cover the upgraded wine. There is no discount for those with the drink package. Your best bet would be to book ahead of the cruise if you see it discounted on the planner or hope to grab a deal once on board. As far as how many people, we had 16 people at out dinner on Allure. It was held on the second level of the diamond lounge.