Travelling alone

Earnie

I am about to go on my first Fred cruise (not happy with P & O due to Adonia cancellations) I will be travelling alone (husband busy at work) and would appreciate any information as to if there are organised 'get togethers'. Also will they put me on a dining table of all singles? Plus I have read that they put all the inclusive drinks people on the same dining tables so not sure wether to buy a package or not.

They try to put solos together on one table although not always. I often travel alone and prefer a table with couples and solos. At one time they put "all inclusive" passengers on one table but on the last two cruises some had taken the option and others not. I find the all inclusive package good value for money.

Just to throw a spanner in the works, on my last cruise on Braemar, we had a table for 6 on which there were 2 married couples and 2 singles, one male one female. We were the only inclusive couple on the table. So I guess they mix and match. I will say that was on late dinner not early, maybe different for early sitting, why I wouldn;t like to guess.