Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

I like the juxtaposition of the "porthole" verandas, a very classic look, just above the edgy Eden!

Can't wait to sail her....

I agree. I like the look, but not sure I would like the closed in balcony for myself. We are on the Nov 21 Preview cruise and already have our roll call cabin crawl list started. I hope to see several different types of cabins on that cruise and will report back. Hopefully someone in our roll call will have one of those cabins. I really hope someone has an Iconic Suite. It would be $20,000 for 2 for 3 days, if I remember correctly, so won’t be me. 😃

I agree. I like the look, but not sure I would like the closed in balcony for myself. We are on the Nov 21 Preview cruise and already have our roll call cabin crawl list started. I hope to see several different types of cabins on that cruise and will report back. Hopefully someone in our roll call will have one of those cabins. I really hope someone has an Iconic Suite. It would be $20,000 for 2 for 3 days, if I remember correctly, so won’t be me. 😃

Can’t wait, but the prices have really risen, I paid $5k pp for 3 on a S1 for New Years :cool:

Recent note from my TA:

In order to ensure that their guest service onboard remains excellent,

Celebrity Cruises is increasing their gratuity per day rate.

For cruises departing on or after January 2, 2018, the new daily gratuity rate will be:

• $14.50 USD per person per day for standard staterooms (Interior, Ocean View, Balcony) —
  • an increase of $1 per person per day
  • $15.00 USD per person per day for Concierge and Aqua Class - an increase of $1 per person per day
  • $18.00 USD per person per day for Suites — an increase of $1 per person per day

As a booked passenger, you have the opportunity to prepay your daily gratuities at the current, lower rate: $13.50 USD per person per day for standard staterooms; $14.00 per person per day for concierge and aqua class;

$17.00 USD per person per day for Suites.

Celebrity Cruises is allowing guests to prepay and lock in the lower gratuity rate as long as they do so with their travel agent before March 1, 2018.

If you choose to pay your gratuities onboard the new gratuities rates above will apply.

Wow she looks amazing doesn’t she?! To think only days from touching water for the first time! such an awesome experience seeing the 'bs' moments of a cruise ship.

(B.S. = before sea [emoji13])

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Celebrity Edge Atrium

6074db7a41bc5674de005d6c7990cc1f.jpg

Lloyd - Thanks again for the photo updates. I am looking forward to my first Celebrity Cruise. I recently returned from my first MSC cruise which was great.

When you have some time check out my review of MSC Seaside.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2583715