Pre-register sale

Subject should be pre-cruise sale, don't know how that happened! Not happy about the current precruise 30 percent off sale. Oasis of the seas is not included in it. I understand offering a sale on CABINS on different ships, as occupancy can vary. But I can't figure out why people on some ships save hundreds on a beverage package, but not on other ships. Not really fair, the package sale shouldn't only be for certain ships.

Edited by spacedognj
Typo

Spacedognj, the sale on your particular cruise will vary. You have to keep checking your cruise planner for sales. You can book at the current price, then if it goes down, cancel and re-book at the new price OR you can continue to check the planner and when you see the best price book then. You have until 3 days(I think) prior to your sail date to make any changes online

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Subject should be pre-cruise sale, don't know how that happened! Not happy about the current precruise 30 percent off sale. Oasis of the seas is not included in it. I understand offering a sale on CABINS on different ships, as occupancy can vary. But I can't figure out why people on some ships save hundreds on a beverage package, but not on other ships. Not really fair, the package sale shouldn't only be for certain ships.

What makes you think you deserve the same price as somebody else? The price is somewhat set by supply and demand, just like the cost of a room. If many are booking it, you may never see a sale, however if sales are slow, they can pop up a sale and get some to bite. In the end, it is completely up to them on whether to off a discount (or not) and your choice to buy (or not).