Sea day entertainment?

Eglesbrech

We have been on a few Fred Olsen cruises as they are handy from the local port but so far they have all been fairly short and port intensive.

Our one week long cruise had only one full sea day and while we got a flavour for what was offered for daytime (there was a good film and dolphin racing!) I'm sure there is more. Can anyone expand on what else is usually on offer to pass sea days? Thanks.

There are some interesting lectures on a wide array of subjects. There is often a choir formed to keep the keen singers busy. There are art classes. The swimming pools are comfortably warm. I am sure that there are many more things that others could suggest.

We have been on a few Fred Olsen cruises as they are handy from the local port but so far they have all been fairly short and port intensive.

Our one week long cruise had only one full sea day and while we got a flavour for what was offered for daytime (there was a good film and dolphin racing!) I'm sure there is more. Can anyone expand on what else is usually on offer to pass sea days? Thanks.

A typical day’s activities for us can include, deck quoits, shuffleboard,putting, carpet bowls, quizzes, greyhound racing and bingo. We haven’t tried the dancing or bridge lessons yet but will try to make the effort on our next cruise.We also like to make time to relax with a cup of cappuccino in the café, both in the morning or the afternoon.

PS. The entertainments staff do a wonderful job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...