Azura - Caribbean 2013

Patsy Flower

Does anyone know when Azura will be in the Caribbean in 2013 and if any dates etc have been announced?

No dates have yet been announced since the withdrawal from the world cruise other than it will be in the Caribbean.

Expect something soon

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Azura

A301N

7th January 2013

Western Europe Sampler

£249

Azura

A302N

10th January 2013

Caribbean Transatlantic

£999

Azura

A302A

10th January 2013

Caribbean Transatlantic

£1599

Azura

A303N

24th January 2013

Caribbean Eastern A

£1499

Azura

A303A

31st January 2013

Caribbean Eastern B

£1499

Azura

A304N

7th February 2013

Caribbean Eastern A

£1549

Azura

A304A

14th February 2013

Caribbean Eastern B

£1549

Azura

A305N

21th February 2013

Caribbean Eastern A

£1549

Azura

A305A

28th February 2013

Caribbean Eastern B

£1549

Azura

A306N

7th March 2013

Caribbean Eastern A

£1549

Azura

A306A

14th March 2013

Caribbean Transatlantic

£1799

Azura

A307N

21th March 2013

Caribbean Transatlantic

£1049

Please click on the link,

http://www.podeals.com/azura-caribbean-cruises-2013.phtml

the link will give you cruise code, dates (between 7th January & 21st March 2013), duration, cruise name (location) and price from pp.

Enjoy

:cool:

I noticed that yesterday as well. Although I didn't try to use it there seemed to be a 'book now' option on the screen...maybe some people were very quick off the mark! Same on more than one cruise I looked at.

Anyway, my TA was on the phone at 8:30 this morning and we have booked the transatlantic/caribbean 21 night cruise on 10th January! The extra week of the transatlantic crossing is only an extra £200! (Is that because winter transatlantic crossings are a :eek: nightmare???!!!)

Now I have to start saving hard to pay for it all!

Has anyone else been so rash?:D

No, the book now option was not working. I tried several times last night and early this morning.

The booking screens went live at 8am when P & O started taking bookings on the phone.

So why were the single cabins and the suites sold out??

I have made a booking but alas not a 21 day booking. I was told the other day by my travel agent that prices for Ventura are going to drop, probably tomorrow.

I think this is because at the moment prices for Ventura are much higher than the prices which have gone "live" today for Azura.

No, the book now option was not working. I tried several times last night and early this morning.

The booking screens went live at 8am when P & O started taking bookings on the phone.

So why were the single cabins and the suites sold out??

Hi Patsy Flower,

I was reading on the P and O website, that one of the privileges of Portunus Points (if you can collect enough) is to be able to book 2 days ahead of general release...at least that's what I gathered...maybe that's the answer!

Interesting about Ventura dropping its prices, though. P and O seem to be making it up as they go!!!:confused:

Well maybe you are right and it is a perk for "collecting your points".

I have been monitoring the prices on Ventura since my travel agent advised me last week that P & O were to drop the Ventura prices to bring them in line with the launch prices of Azura. She told me that they would drop on the 29th Feb. I have just checked this morning and they have still not been reduced.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

For example a cruise on the 18th January on Ventura is significantly higher than one on Azura on the 24th January.

I have been checking prices on Ventura for several weeks. My travel agent told me that when the Azura bookings were launched prices for Ventura would drop.

I didn't think they had as the main screens are still showing the same prices. However, if you do a mock booking huge discounts show at the end of the booking process.

The prices for Ventura for two passengers in a JD grade on the 18th or 11th January have dropped by about £458.00!

This brings the price in line with the Azura launch price.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the months ahead although I am a firm believer in that if you have made a booking and are happy with the price that should be enough.

Archived