Drone Video of the Carnival Paradise

Cruise Videos
Share your personal cruise video's with others! (no commercial videos please)

By posting your video in our Cruise Video Forum, we may use your video elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.

Guidelines
- No commerical or promotional videos allowed.
- If the video is yours, please clearly state that. If it isn't clear to whom it belongs, it will not be eligible to be used elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.
- Cruise-related videos only. - Please do not use this forum to promote your website.

How to Display (Embed) YouTube Videos in Posts
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:08 AM.
St. Petersburg, FL
52 Posts
Joined May 2017
We were able to capture some awesome drone shots of the Carnival Paradise cruising underneath the Sunshine Skyway Bridge in St. Petersburg, FL. Enjoy!!

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
185 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
Does Carnival or other cruise line allows passengers to operate drones (maybe with a previous permission) when the ship is moored at the port? I'd like to use a drone on my next cruise, but I don't know the policies.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
---
Daniel&Gilda at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Ships we have cruised: Costa Classica, Costa Favolosa and Costa Pacifica (Costa); Grand Mistral (Ibero); MSC Armonia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Melody, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa (MSC); Orient Queen (Louis Cruise); Empress, Horizon, Monarch, Zenith, R6 Blue Dream/Blue Moon (Pullmantur); Splendour of the Seas (Royal Caribbean; Island Escape and Island Star (Island Cruises); and MV Kayamã (JoiceTur river cruises)
Orlando, FL.
910 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Last I heard. And it was for Royal. You could bring the drone. But they will keep it until you get off the ship the different ports. Then you have to know what the laws are in that country so you don't get it taken by the police. I did a drone video of my last cruise. I parked in the parking garage and did my fly by of Brilliance of the Seas. Then I packed it up and left it in the car trunk because I just didn't want it take when I was in Mexico. Hope this helps. I have a DJI 4 pro. I know they make smaller ones know Happy Sailing my friend.