Fist timer on Millenium so have some questions

champagne lover

We will be boarding "Millie" in less than 4 weeks and would like someone to help with these -

We have booked a regular balcony cabin, do we have a coffee machine in the cabin?

Are we supplied with bath robes?

Is there a promenade deck where we can do laps of the ship in the morning or is it just the jogging track?

When are we likely to be able to get into our cabins on embarkation day?

Thank you in advance.

Celebrity ships do not have coffee makers in any cabin.

Yes, you will have bathrobes.

The promenade deck on Celebrity does not cross from side to side. In order to do a lap you would need to use the jogging track.

Cabins are generally ready around 1:30.

We will be boarding "Millie" in less than 4 weeks and would like someone to help with these -

We have booked a regular balcony cabin, do we have a coffee machine in the cabin?

Is there a promenade deck where we can do laps of the ship in the morning or is it just the jogging track?

Thank you in advance.

Millie does not have coffee pots in rooms.

Not sure about bath robes, I think if you are elite they do.

There is a promenade deck, but last year on Summit there were signs everywhere that said no exercising.

The rooms are usually ready around 1 pm.

Have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you in advance.

1) no coffee makers in the rooms

2) you will be supplied with bath robes but it might be on day 2, they will all be in the laundry from the previous guests. If you don't notice them in your room, just ask your room steward.

3) I don't believe the promenade deck goes all the way around. I might be wrong ... but someone else may let you know for sure. There is a jogging track for laps on one of the top decks.

4) you will probably be able to get into your cabin around 1:30 or so ...sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Usually no earlier than 1 PM in my experience. If the embarkation is delayed for deep cleaning, it could be much later .... but that doesn't occur very often.

1) no coffee makers in the rooms

2) you will be supplied with bath robes but it might be on day 2, they will all be in the laundry from the previous guests. If you don't notice them in your room, just ask your room steward.

3) I don't believe the promenade deck goes all the way around. I might be wrong ... but someone else may let you know for sure. There is a jogging track for laps on one of the top decks.

4) you will probably be able to get into your cabin around 1:30 or so ...sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Usually no earlier than 1 PM in my experience. If the embarkation is delayed for deep cleaning, it could be much later .... but that doesn't occur very often.

I've always found the robes in the closet when I enter my cabin the first day, even after boarding was delayed due to deep cleaning like on my cruise last month.

I have used the promenade deck for walking laps by cutting across by the theater at the front and thought the pass through by the MDR in the back. The deck does not go all the way around the ship. It if fine for just walking but if you want to run or jog etc head up the jogging track.

I have used the promenade deck for walking laps by cutting across by the theater at the front and thought the pass through by the MDR in the back. The deck does not go all the way around the ship. It if fine for just walking but if you want to run or jog etc head up the jogging track.

Thank you for your reply, is this on deck 5?

Thank you for your reply, is this on deck 5?

I am searching my memory and honestly cannot remember if it is 4 or 5. Neither goes all the way around so just check them out. The more I think about it the more i think you are right about deck 5 but for me exploring the ship is part of my fun.