LIVE from the 2018 HAL Grand World Voyage!

Scrapnana

Not quite live yet but we should be sailing just about this time next Thursday.

I have decided to try a live thread in addition to my blog. I will not be posting many (if any) pictures here but they will be on my blog.

On a previous cruise, Jacqui (aka kazu) did a live thread and invited anyone on the roll call to post. It was interesting being able to read what activity, excursion, event, etc. that roll call members experienced all in one place here on CC. So, when I decided to try a live thread I wanted to open it to any and all on the cruise who wanted to post. Not everyone wants to make the commitment to write a daily blog but wants to post when they have something to share.

Don't get me wrong - for those who love reading blogs there will be plenty of them. When the list is complete it will be posted here.

So sit back, relax, and join us as we sail around the world in 113 days!

Kathi

Looking forward to it Kathi! Are you all packed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of my suitcases are already in Fort Lauderdale (wish I was with them and not here in the deep freeze:eek:). The third one is mostly packed and has all the "stuff" that could not go in the bags picked up by FedEx. I just hope it makes it under the airline 50 pound limit!

Delighted you are doing a Live thread along with your blog Kathi.

It is always so much fun to cruise with you or, in this case, vicariously with you ;)

I hope you enjoy every moment of this fabulous voyage.

Fingers crossed for your luggage weight and for a safe, easy flight to FLL.

I will be keeping links to all the 2018 World Cruise Blogs on the front page of www.theinsidecabin.com

Thanks for providing the links to all of the blogs...I will be following...and looking forward to your wonderful blog posts as well!

You might want to double check your links however. I think the one for Scrapnana might be incorrect. When I clicked on it I got one of the other blogs instead.