Opera still using small cups?

madhouseinc

What size cup do you mean? I am not sure I understand this fixation over MSC and small cups, they have always been the same size as on every other cruiseline I have sailed. You only get Turkish Coffee sized cups.. with Turkish Coffee:)

Hey Pam! Point well taken. I was refering to the cups on the buffet line I guess. I think many North Americans drink differently meal time than most of our international friends. Rethinking the many threads I have read on this board does seem to look we are harping on one thing quite a bit.

Well you won't get those HUGE 'tubs' one gets when you ask for an extra large soda in Florida... LOL, one needs a crane to lift them:) I soon learned to ask for a medium soda with no ice.. then I get strange looks, "no ice":) I want a drink,not ice.. LOL, but that's me.

They are just normal cups, if you want the akin to a McD sized soda thingy rather than regular coffee sized/ juice cup, then yes take your own. Or buy a souvenir one from a port to put to good use:)

TY - when I looked at some of the pictures taken by cruisers in the outdoor and cafeteria dining areas they had those little 6 oz styrofoam cups and dixie cups about the same size with the little wing cardboard handles. Am not a china snob, just like more than 6 oz drinks and since am handicaped cannot jump up and get a refill every 3 swallows.

Archived