Lerwick/Shetland Tours

It's been a few years, but we used Tour Shetland.

Someone on our roll call set up the tour.

We visited a lighthouse, ancient ruins, a mill, a croft house, peat bogs and had a general tour of part of the island. We saw puffins, Shetland ponies, waterfowl, seals etc. (Probably more stuff, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.) We stopped for lunch at a pub.

Overall, a very enjoyable day.

It's been a few years, but we used Tour Shetland.

Someone on our roll call set up the tour.

We visited a lighthouse, ancient ruins, a mill, a croft house, peat bogs and had a general tour of part of the island. We saw puffins, Shetland ponies, waterfowl, seals etc. (Probably more stuff, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.) We stopped for lunch at a pub.

Overall, a very enjoyable day.

Than you so much. I will contact Tour Shetland then.

This is what is so great about Cruise Critic. What did we ever do in the past?? Oh, I know, we paid more for ship's tours. Thanks again.

I think the contact person was Gordon, and you can get in touch with him at the e-mail address: tourshetland at gmail dot com.

Hope you can work things out and enjoy a tour of Shetland.

We just (May 4th) did the most amazing tour organized through our roll call with Roy Greenwald (owner operator) of Shetland Small Group Tours.

www.shetlandtours.co.uk

A lifelong resident and such a wonderful guy...he made our visit so memorable. He books up so very fast so if interested move quickly to confirm !!

We just (May 4th) did the most amazing tour organized through our roll call with Roy Greenwald (owner operator) of Shetland Small Group Tours.

www.shetlandtours.co.uk

A lifelong resident and such a wonderful guy...he made our visit so memorable. He books up so very fast so if interested move quickly to confirm !!

Thank you also for this information. How many were in your group? Do you think he can handle 13? I will get in touch with him.

www.shetlandtours.co.uk

Just went to his website and the most he can accommodate is 8 people; I have 13 so unfortunately, I cannot use him. However, appreciate the lead and the accolades on his service.