Favorite Restaurants on Tobago

Ruth

Just arrived back from Tobago. We stayed at Crown Point so we were on this side of the island most of the time.

Backyard Restaurant -Had Dinner. Great food. I had the Mahi-Mahi -it was very good.

Pigeon Point Beach -Entrance Fee to the Park -Went 2 days ate lunch at the same restaurant -Had Shrimp Tacos....Super Good. Great swimming. And can pick up a boat tour to go snorkeling at Buccoo Reef & the Nylon Pools

Bamboo Restaurant -Dinner - Good

Shore Things Café & Crafts -Lunch -Great surprise. Crab appetizer & Fish Crepes -Very Good, Set outside by the bird feeders. They give them brown sugar. These birds are ADHD. Crazy. Super Find. Glad we went.

King's Bay Café -Lunch -Near Argyle Falls -Went to Argyle Falls first and then to lunch at King's Bay Café. I had the tuna burger. It was great. View is fabulous. They don't sell Beer or Wine. So bring your own or buy Beer next door. View is really great. Eat on the deck facing the bay.

El Pescador -Buccoo Point -Dinner - Wonderful evening. I had the fish ceviche & the Grill Lime Shrimp. It was very good. -They serve wine & beer & mix drinks. Setting on the Fish Village at night is very nice.

Archived