Ziplining in St. Thomas

YellowDog

Do any of you have a recommendation for a ziplining excursion in St. Thomas? Perhaps through a private vendor? My friends have one booked through the cruise line (NCL) but were wondering if they could get a better deal booking on their own through a private company. Any and all advice and recommendations appreciated.

There is only one zip line. Since the ship excursion includes transport, if you get a lower price the transport cost may eat into the savings.

The name of the company is Tree Limin Extreme.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking at booking this right now. Just FYI for you to price compare. If you book directly with the company it is $119 for adults ($109 kids) and they say on their website that the taxi is approximately $8 per person each way. It does get amazing reviews on Tripadvisor!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had this excursion cancelled for my 4/1/2018 RCL Allure cruise; not sure why I was able to purchase this during black friday sale if it was destroyed. Now I need to choose another and hope they let me apply the discount I lost. Hope it gets back up and running soon, sounds like a great experience.

Dan

I just had this excursion cancelled for my 4/1/2018 RCL Allure cruise; not sure why I was able to purchase this during black friday sale if it was destroyed. Now I need to choose another and hope they let me apply the discount I lost. Hope it gets back up and running soon, sounds like a great experience.

Dan

I contacted the zip lining company and they were closed and not sure they were going to reopen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just booked this today through Carnival. Now, I guess I need to check into that because that's about $500 tied up for my family that could be used to book something else. Wondering why the heck the cruise line would take money knowing the place was destroyed?

Their facebook page said that they received no structural damage to any of their buildings. structures or zip lines. I think other logistical issues are keeping them from being open right now (power, safety inspection, surrounding infrastructure, etc..). With all that in mind I am very hopeful that they will be reopened in time for prime tourist season/ spring break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...