Super shuttle Miami FL - anyone use them with wheelchair or scooter???

Newbie545

Tried calling a few other shuttles which couldn't be bothered with helping disabled passengers an suggested we call Super Shuttle. Their booking page actually has an option for those who are disabled so I'm guessing they handle wheelchairs/scooters regularly.

My questions: Has anyone done this with a wheelchair/scooter as a shared ride (shows as possible on their booking page)? How many were in the vehicle? Was it a van or a mini bus? Did the person have to stay in their chair/scooter or could they transfer to a real vehicle seat?

Tried calling a few other shuttles which couldn't be bothered with helping disabled passengers an suggested we call Super Shuttle. Their booking page actually has an option for those who are disabled so I'm guessing they handle wheelchairs/scooters regularly.

My questions: Has anyone done this with a wheelchair/scooter as a shared ride (shows as possible on their booking page)? How many were in the vehicle? Was it a van or a mini bus? Did the person have to stay in their chair/scooter or could they transfer to a real vehicle seat?

Hi,

We used Super Shuttle in Tampa a few years ago. Excellent, reliable and courteous service (usually a van) from the airport to our hotel and the next day to our ship and at the end of the cruise from the pier to the airport.

Our friend usually remains in his power wheelchair (safely secured) throughout the ride. Depending on the size of the van (or mini bus) there may be other passengers on board as well.

Edited by oldguysandgalls