Silver Wind Suite 704 (second bedroom to the Grand Suite)

sswansen

Hello - We will be on a Caribbean cruise on the Wind in February. We recently had the opportunity to buy up from a Vista to a Veranda suite for $1000. When we got our new suite confirmation, I see that we have been booked into 704 which appears to be the "second bedroom" to the Grand Suite. From looking online, it appears that this veranda suite may be smaller than the others on the ship, it also appears that there is no walk in closet and I can't tell if there's a mini fridge or not. Does anyone have any experience with this suite? I am concerned about storage for clothes, shoes & luggage. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

We met a couple on the Wind from Honolulu who signed on at the last minute and we’re assigned that cabin. They didn’t like it and actually asked to and were moved to a regular verandah cabin. As I recall their main complaint was not walk in closet.

Thank you both for the responses; much appreciated. I guess we'll take our chances and see how 704 works for us. If the lack of a walk in closet and storage proves to be an issue on our 10 day voyage, I suppose we could always check in to see if there's an option for us to move.