Embarkation day lunch option

SSCAF001

Boarding will likely commence around Noon but when we boarded Spirit it commenced a bit earlier then that but and a big but is sometimes plans don't work out and there is always the chance for a delay. The ship has to get to a zero count in the USA meaning any passenger continuing on to the next voyage (in transit guest) must be off the ship before the ship is cleared for newly embarking passengers to board.

I am sure someone else can let you know what dining venues are open.

In our case we dined at La Terrazza which I believe opened at 1:00 PM that day.

Keith

Weather permitting we always eat at the Pool Grill. When we boarded the Spirit last November in Civitavecchia it was cold and rainy so we headed for La Terrazza and had a great lunch. We live outside a lot here in San Antonio so that’s always our preference but have to say La Terrazza for lunch was a nice surprise.

We've always just headed for the poolside bar and grill on the first day and generally you can get on from noon. (I think it was about 11.30 we boarded in London). La Terrazza is definitely available and I'm fairly sure the restaurant will be open too, since our lunch only visits on departure days have always used the restaurant - and we've been in there before any guests have even boarded.

Whilst your rooms wont be officially available from 2, you can get into your rooms if you want to drop things off in there. (Always good to offload your hand luggage and lock passports up safely.)