Getting to SAN Pedro

Sakinawgal

Hello, we are not wanting to fly or drive from Palm Springs to SAN Pedro Cruise ship Pier in May. Does anyone have any recommendations for car hire services or shuttle or. . .?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very familiar with this....I think you should reconsider driving and then parking your car at the pier in San Pedro...JMHO.

PSP-LGB round trip flight is only about $400/person. Worth it to avoid the hassle of every other option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Perhaps to some it would be a hassle...but the freedom of you're own time frame and not dealing with a flight might be a big plus possibly. We have a vacation home in Palm Desert and actually enjoy that drive....otherwise I wouldn't have chimed in with that suggestion.

Less than $30.00 to rent a car at PS airport and drop off at Long beach atransparent-pixel.gifir port and another $30 to take a taxi from Long beach to cruise terminal. Beats 5-6 hundred to fly. We have used Suppershuttle from Temecula to San Pedro for about $300.00 for 6 of us. Temecula is about half way between the two. If your worried about the drive, don't know where your from, It is a easy drive, 100 miles on the 10 freeway and 15 miles to Long Beach airport for drop off, and then a 8 mile taxi ride to San Pedro. Less than 3 hours total on a Sunday. happy cruising

I remember having afternoon tea on a Hawaiian cruise with two women who had used a shuttle service (don't remember if connected with Supershuttle or they used a private car) to get to the port. The one problem they had was that the driver completely screwed up with the destination (I can't remember where they ended up), but I imagine most shuttle drivers in So Cal should know where the port of LA is. You would hope.