Cozumel in mid October

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:34 AM.
south carolina
148 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Cozumel in mid October yay or nay.? i have a cruise already booked for Cuba and coz in December week of my birthday.i was checking the carnival website because my grandson wants to go also and came upon the same cruise in mid October but with a stop in key West included so it would be 3 ports instead of 2 on a 5 day cruise.i like as few sea days as possible.the trade off is a ocean view in December for an inside in October so cost wise it's close.my worry is the weather .is the weather bad there during October? Like heavy rains or anything else that would put a damper on my cruise.thanks for any input.
LA
616 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Originally posted by scpirate
Cozumel in mid October yay or nay.? i have a cruise already booked for Cuba and coz in December week of my birthday.i was checking the carnival website because my grandson wants to go also and came upon the same cruise in mid October but with a stop in key West included so it would be 3 ports instead of 2 on a 5 day cruise.i like as few sea days as possible.the trade off is a ocean view in December for an inside in October so cost wise it's close.my worry is the weather .is the weather bad there during October? Like heavy rains or anything else that would put a damper on my cruise.thanks for any input.

The end of the rainy season is mid-october
Northern VA & DC
19,586 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
I think we've been to Cozumel in just about every month and have never had a bad time. If it rains it is usually only a passing afternoon thunderstorm. Go for it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Golf! A game invented by people who think good music comes from bagpipes.
south carolina
148 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
I saw a post or 2 on trip advisor that people who supposedly reside in Cozumel say not to come in October.any way I ran it past my wife tonight.she says leave things like they are.so December it is.we depart on my birthday so looking forward to the card with the dolphin on it waiting in my cabin.